Closed Thread
Page 36 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, thought I'd pop in for a quick post. I've had to fly to Sydney as my sister gave birth on Friday night to her first. I'm totally Smitten with her <3 Ivy Tia they named her. I've been asking so many questions about the birth as I'm absolutely petrified! Her contractions started on Wednesday night but they ended up inducing her on Friday lunch time as she wasn't dilated enough. Poor thing had to be suctioned out and my sister had to be cut. She just lost all energy to keep pushing!
    I now see why some people don't want visitors while they are still in hospital. She has had people there non stop and not able to get any rest. Plus now she's having problems breast feeding as her little one is tongue tied
    Anyways, sorry I haven't had time to read back through all the posts, but I hope everyone is traveling along well. I got the all clear for my GD test last week, so all is well with me
    Have a nice Sunday ladies x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Twocam View Post
    Yay we are so close.

Sunshine good idea to count the days...I'm 34+1 so 41 days to go
    Bring on the births I say Twocam.

Gilliebean you're having c section on my edd 10th, aren't you?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (10-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kd congrats on your baby niece

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindsay - Glad to hear furbaby is back at home and getting back to eating normal.

Hoots - That's wonderful news that your OHSS is going away.

Kd - Congratulations on you new niece!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG after all this time I can finally upload a photo. Back at about 33weeks.

And my 5am morning feet after hrs of elevation, imagine the evening. Ive alwayz been told what long boney feet I have ..not now. The right one is the one that swells worst
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Sunshinebell; 08-12-2013 at 14:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness Sunshine That's some fluid there, you poor thing. When's your next follow up?

Kd0085 congrats on your all-clear GD results and your new niece Sounds like a good few days for you!

I am working my final nightshift tonight and go onto 2 weeks of day shifts after this. A bummer because I don't sleep much anyway at the moment, so I'm better off working nights (and earning the shift penalties ). And then I get the bed all to myself during the day. I sleep much better during the day when there's no DH around to muck with my pillows

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twocam View Post
    Oh my goodness Sunshine That's some fluid there, you poor thing. When's your next follow up?
    Those feet photos were last week a few days after my day long hospital checkup. Some days are better and some worse than others.
    This friday I go back for another growth scan and see dr.
    I will take another updated photo as I feel bigger than last one from few weeks back. (Can't believe it took me all that time to figure that!)

Experienced mums ....my tummy is sooo tight and becoming more and more painful when bub moves. Is it supposed to be that painful?

Bh have become breath taking. Some extremly painful. Starting to think ah oh, this labor business is really gonna hurt!

When I have really bad bh bub moves like she's fighting it too. Would that be right?

And I shall try and find the right words to describe the feeling im gaving down south and then post about it!

Somethings changing, getting ready. Had bad period pains and stitches off and on all weekend too. It's like I know things are changing but not sure whats what. Exciting but have to not over analyse it. how will the next few weeks play out?
    Edit: aching cocyix

Twocam Hope you're getting some sleep! Sleepings nows even more of a b!tch.

Wishing all our working ladies a speedy monday. And everyone else a good Monday too.

Chrissy lights inside and outside are up too!:thumbup:
    Last edited by Sunshinebell; 09-12-2013 at 08:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ouch sunshine!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Sunshine, sounds like you are gearing up alright!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Sunshinebell that fluid retention looks crazy! When did that start? My sister had it but didn't start until about 36 weeks. Amazing what our body's have to go through.....
    I want to post a picture of the nursery and my husbands painting he did, but when I try to post the pic it says it's not a valid image file. I'm trying to do it on my iPhone. Does anyone know how to do it?