Closed Thread
Page 34 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bahahahaha I am PMSL ladies!!!! Too bloody funny!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gilliebean1 For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG what a day!!! Been at the vet emergency since 5am this morning with my fur baby as she got stung by something & had a bad reaction, swallow and hives all over her. Then the drugs they have her caused a delayed gastro bleed so had to rush her there again tonight. I was hysterical on the phone to DH whose away thinking she was going to die. OMG if this is what I am like with the fur baby heaven help me for the human baby ahhhhhhh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Lindsay I know what I'm like with my old four legged baby. CAN empathize with how distressed you'd be and dealing with it solo. Lots of couch time and cuddles for you two today. Hope you got some sleep. If you're anything like me when mine took a turn earlier this year, I woke every few hours checking she was still breathing.

All in good practice for our baby girls .. im sure you'll be a great mum
    Last edited by Sunshinebell; 05-12-2013 at 11:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope fur baby is ok today lindsayWA, do they have any idea what stung her?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haven't written for a while, have been so tired and busy at work.

Meljc86 - Sorry about the scan - hopefully a follow up scan or tests will ease your worry.

Lindsay - I've still got one box of Gonal-F in the fridge. Will keep it for a while just in case it is useful for another cycle. Despite my low chances I am crazy enough to try the winning formula again with another cycle. I think you never know if you don't try.

Hope your fur baby is making a good recovery.

Twocam - As another "oldie" with no health problems, I think it's a bit ****ty about the birth centre not taking anyone over 40. I think it should be based on health rather than some cut off age.

SunshineBell - You must have been exhausted after that 7 hour appointment. Sorry about the odema. But great that placenta is feeding bub well and you are being monitored.

Cheekynumum - sorry about the pneumonia, get well soon. Great that bubs is growing along and unfazed by this.

Pilbara - Well after all that, I just had to try to look in the shower. Didn't see a lot but didn't try too hard. Perhaps a bit swollen. I think the hair down there is longer and thicker than before.

Hoots - hope the ultrasound on sat goes well.

G'day to everyone else.

Really tired the last few weeks. Feel OK during the day and then it hits me around 7pm or so and I just want to crash. Was worn out after last weekend. We had a work retreat on Friday, then I had social events to go to on Sat and Sun.

We bought a little baby rocker off ebay, tried it out with a few bags of rice.

Also tried to install the car capsule and seat, but then realised that we need the strap that attaches to the bolt at the back for the capsule, and that we need an extension strap for the seat. So now have ordered these extra parts. Lucky that we didn't wait until I was in hospital to put the baby carriers in.

Waiting for a scan next Wed. I hope baby is not measuring with a big abdomen any more. My weight has only gone up by a kg since the last scan 5 weeks ago, but I'm sure my belly's bigger. I am about 20kg up on pre IVF weight.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chook11 For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (05-12-2013),Sunshinebell  (05-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rushed fur baby to emergency last night again with bowel bleeding $1000 for 12 hour treatment, then back to local vet today for iv fluids & monitoring. She is probably going to be in hospital for the next 48 hours ahhhh. Oh I feel so bad for her. They have no idea what she got stung by but desensitization is on the cards after this lot. No insurance either. Oh well baby girl ain't getting those new shoes anymore.
    Hope everyone else is going strong. How's you going sunshine?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LindsayWA View Post
    Rushed fur baby to emergency last night again with bowel bleeding $1000 for 12 hour treatment, then back to local vet today for iv fluids & monitoring. She is probably going to be in hospital for the next 48 hours ahhhh. Oh I feel so bad for her. They have no idea what she got stung by but desensitization is on the cards after this lot. No insurance either. Oh well baby girl ain't getting those new shoes anymore.
    Hope everyone else is going strong. How's you going sunshine?
    Puffed up hugely hun. Uncomfortable. Trying to keep legs elevated. And keep spirits up. Just been bed, couch and house boubd off and on for months.
    Hanging to see at appt next week whats going to happen.

Baby is so strong and so pushy goona be a strong healthy girl! Tummy is rock hard. Before when I would put my hand where she was pushing out she'd move. Now if I have something or my hand leaning on my tummy she pushes out underneath it, not sure if she's just letting us know she's there or saying hey move please. Dh was playing with her last night.

I had a wee meltdown last night. But bounced back to myself today. Its just all taking its toll.

So more taboo honesty chats to keep me laughing will be much appreciated. Whos up next with admissions?

Its hard seeing fur baby unwell. So dependant on us. Just know she's in good hands and keep your bp down as best y ou can. Ive had 2 emerg vet incidents this year with no insurance, but like you they are so your best friend when dh is fifo.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (05-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well...belly bub is not even here yet, and has already been labelled as "naughty" by an authority figure. OB thoroughly unimpressed to discover that he has returned to a breech position having been nicely head down at my last visit... I'm to have a scan in two weeks to see whether my placenta has moved upwards, and now, to see whether he is still breech.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got to do this !...

5 weeks .... 35 days to go oh ho ..35 days to go.

(I feel it is now appropriate to count by days incase I miss my chance) Next week ill know if its even earlier!! Hope so fx.
    Hot and uncomfy today. Chug chug chuging that water.

Have a great weekend everyone. Xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinebell View Post
    Just got to do this !...

5 weeks .... 35 days to go oh ho ..35 days to go.

(I feel it is now appropriate to count by days incase I miss my chance) Next week ill know if its even earlier!! Hope so fx.
    Hot and uncomfy today. Chug chug chuging that water.

Have a great weekend everyone. Xx
    yay! 35 days to go!

Which day is your appointment?