Closed Thread
Page 33 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    BAHAHAHAAAAAA! Pilbara thank you for the much needed laugh! I will ensure I don't look at my lady bits.....as I too have been tempted!! lololololololol....oh dear I need to stop laughing so I can stop coughing. But holy moly that's awesome I'm not the only one doing things like that!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cheekynumum For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (03-12-2013),Sunshinebell  (03-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekynumum View Post
    BAHAHAHAAAAAA! Pilbara thank you for the much needed laugh! I will ensure I don't look at my lady bits.....as I too have been tempted!! lololololololol....oh dear I need to stop laughing so I can stop coughing. But holy moly that's awesome I'm not the only one doing things like that!!!
    Glad I could give you a bit of a giggle How are you feeling? ...have they given you any idea of how long you might have to be in hospital for?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gilliebean1 View Post
    Twocam that's terrible that the hospital won't let you go into the birth centre! other than age, was there any actual reason they gave you? I am assuming that the birth centre is attached to the hospital (or very close by) so that if something happens you can be transferred easily anyway, and what's to say that a 25 yr old who goes to the birth centre won't have complications? That's ridiculous! Its not nice when they take the choice away from you, particularly when its not really a medical reason! I am having lots of BH's at the moment, like Pilbara, I don't really recall them from my first pregnancy probably because I didn't know what to look for, but this time around I am definitely feeling them! I think I really noticed mine starting in the mid to late 20's.
    Good job, what an essay Pilbara Bah humbug to the birth centre - my midwife confirmed today the decision was solely age-based. Anyways, not to worry. The more One Born Every Minute episodes I watch, the more I think I want pain relief anyway

You are organised! I had bought all the toiletries & unpacked them into toiletry bags under my sink. Came home from work on Sunday to find a pipe had burst in the ensuite and everything was flooded and had to be thrown out So back to square 1 in terms of getting my bag packed!

I had my 33 week midwife appointment today. I mentioned that I haven't felt any BH and she said I'm probably getting them but just not feeling them. She wasn't too worried. Next appointment 36 weeks. I get a scan at that one

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (03-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilbara View Post
    So ladies, please, do yourselves a favour, save yourselves the emotional trauma, and DO NOT LOOK!
    Oh dear, I don't own a hand mirror. I guess I will have to get on all fours with my bum towards the wardrobe door and try to crane my neck to see

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

cheekynumum  (03-12-2013),Pilbara  (03-12-2013),Sunshinebell  (03-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilbara View Post
    Glad I could give you a bit of a giggle How are you feeling? ...have they given you any idea of how long you might have to be in hospital for?
    I showed my nurses your post and they had a giggle also. Feeling disgustingly gross. Benedict hates me coughing which is all I'm doing night and day. BUT she is fine and enjoying my quiet time by doing lots of growing. I'm hoping to be out later this week but I'm pretty sure my OB will be putting a stop to my working. :-( But I'll do anything I need to for my little one. Hubby is attending birthing class tonight on his own....Hahaha....wonder if he will stick it out?!!!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cheekynumum For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (03-12-2013),Sunshinebell  (03-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twocam View Post
    Oh dear, I don't own a hand mirror. I guess I will have to get on all fours with my bum towards the wardrobe door and try to crane my neck to see
    I just have to say you all crack me up!!! I was laughing so hard lil baboonya kicked me in my ovaries and made me cry!! The comments were the funniest thing I've read in forever!! Thanks to everyone for lightening up my day!!!

ps ultrasound on sat to have a looksie see!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoots For This Useful Post:

cheekynumum  (03-12-2013),Pilbara  (03-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG pilbara hilarious & twocam u had me imagining bending over on all fours I had to run to the toilet I was gonna pee myself. My SIL is TTC at the moment with 8 months no success but every couple of days she calls for a pregnancy symptom update & the one that killed her the most with laughter was the swollen vajayja. I had a shower one day was getting dresses & nearly died when I noticed how different she looked. I ran through to the lounge & I had DH examining it convinced my *** had moved forward. Ha ha ha what these wonderful men have to put up with xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LindsayWA For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (03-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The things they don't tell you huh?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha pilbara that made me laugh because I did something similar. I was feeling a different pain on my VJ J and because it's been awhile since I've been able to look down there I asked my husband to have a look and what a mistake the look on his face made my heart stop yep varicose veins BIG painful ones his reaction was *urrrggghh* safe to say its gonna be awhile before I let him anywhere near that area ever again!!!! Ontop of the immense pain it causes me on a daily basis it's so ugly I'm so embarrassed I pray to god it goes ASAP!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MariaA View Post
    Ha ha pilbara that made me laugh because I did something similar. I was feeling a different pain on my VJ J and because it's been awhile since I've been able to look down there I asked my husband to have a look and what a mistake the look on his face made my heart stop yep varicose veins BIG painful ones his reaction was *urrrggghh* safe to say its gonna be awhile before I let him anywhere near that area ever again!!!! Ontop of the immense pain it causes me on a daily basis it's so ugly I'm so embarrassed I pray to god it goes ASAP!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    And ...you poor thing...

...my response on looking was to call out to DH "Holy cr*p honey, come look at this!" ...needless to say, his reaction was about as reassuring as your DHs!