Closed Thread
Page 32 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunshinebell I know what u mean I do aqua aerobics and when I get out I feel so heavy and uncomfortable. Oh to spend the next 12 weeks in a warm pool ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies!!!! 2 weekd delay this time and I have missed so much! DS was sick last week so I had to take my 2 days off work to look after him so wasn't at work to...ahem...check in on BH lol

Oh Cheeky what a terrible time you have been having! Am so sorry to hear about your BIL. And back in hospital? You are having a rough time!

Bunnikins not doing classes this time around. If I was going to push hard for a VBAC I probably would, but as we are having another c-section I am not going to worry. I will still forget everything anyway hahaha!

Sunshine hahaha come on over and join the craze that is Facebook You know you want to...peer pressure lol wow sounds like your little bubba is nice and healthy in there! Chubba bubbas are the best!

Tommi - Christmas Shopping = urgh! I so can't be bothered this year lol. I have told everyone they are getting a family member and that will just have to do them lol. I just don't have time to go shopping unless I take DS with me, and that's triple the work to have to carry presents and deal with him, so have to organise time for either DH to come too, or leave DS at home. I have even bailed on taking DS grocery shopping with me now so leave him home because its just too hard. I think we have all decided to have a bit of a low key christmas this year, presents wise, and we never go too rash anyway. My BIL built my niece and nephew a cubby house recently so that's their present, so we are just buying things to fill that up. DS won't know the difference so he is just getting a few bits and pieces.

Oh gosh Hoots sorry to hear you have been in hospital! How frustrating to have to go through all that! Your poor little ovaries are taking a beating in there by the sounds of it! bubs has to stay put for a lot longer yet!

Pilbara I have been dying to watch it but its not on free to air and there are no episodes on those catch up website app thingys (see how techinical I am lol). And we don't have Foxtel. I hope we have it in the hospital, might have to watch it after the fact ;-)

Musical gal we have the City Mini (not the GT though) and absolutely love it! Its still going strong from 2010. We have bought the Versa for this baby (probably don't need a second pram, but I know the capsule will fit it and...well...it was something to buy lol). I am sure you won't be disappointed!

Twocam that's terrible that the hospital won't let you go into the birth centre! other than age, was there any actual reason they gave you? I am assuming that the birth centre is attached to the hospital (or very close by) so that if something happens you can be transferred easily anyway, and what's to say that a 25 yr old who goes to the birth centre won't have complications? That's ridiculous! Its not nice when they take the choice away from you, particularly when its not really a medical reason! I am having lots of BH's at the moment, like Pilbara, I don't really recall them from my first pregnancy probably because I didn't know what to look for, but this time around I am definitely feeling them! I think I really noticed mine starting in the mid to late 20's?

Meljc I never even thought about asking the measurements on any other scans, and they were never bought up either. That is a bit strange, I thought that the measurements at 13 weeks were the only measurements you needed to think about. Def go back for another one for peace of mind, maybe the baby's positioning?

Lindsay I threw mine out too :-( Some I gave back to the clinic at other appts. Although before we started the journey to number 2, i still had all my leftover drugs in the fridge from my first cycles in 2009 lol. I didn't have the heart to get rid of them because they were like a badge of honour! Even now I have a couple of things in the fridge that i found stuffed at the back...really should just chuck them!

Sorry if I have missed anyone or any important info!

AFM...well its all starting to hit home that I will have another baby soon! 33 weeks now and gosh am I feeling it! The last couple of weeks I have started to feel really big and uncomfortable! Lots of BH's, and he has moved into head down bum up position, so I keep getting a bum poking out my right side Actually, it is poking out now!! We are on 2 weekly appts now, and......we have a c-section date!!!!!! Unless he decides to get things moving before hand, little Boris will be born on 10 January! That's just over 5 weeks away..I think lol So that will be 39 weeks. Its starting to feel very surreal! Jan mums - we will have our babies NEXT MONTH!!!!! Can you believe it?? I have started getting things ready for my hospital bag, all the maternity pads and breast pads and funky things, and also bought some nice new summery pj's - Big W has some nice soft maternity stuff and not very expensive and very easy for getting the girls out. Also took the leap and bought some swimwear yesterday so that I can at least get in the pool for a bit over the next month if the opportunity arises, and its not maternity swimwear so will be able to wear it afterwards. If anyone is interested, Target have a sale on at the moment and I saved quite a bit and they are mix and match so you can buy to suit your shape and size! I always think that I don't look very pregnant in clothing, but in swimwear, I am pleased to say i look very pregnant lol

Hmmmm what else...? Not much else to report, other than the normal busy run up to Christmas. Oh, we had some preggy photos taken on Saturday, with DS as well, a friend is a photographer and took them for us so can't wait to see them! Got a couple of nice ones with my mum and dad as well, can't believe that we don't really have any pics of DS with his grandparents! So hopefully we will have a couple of nice ones!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gilliebean1 For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (03-12-2013),Sunshinebell  (03-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahahah wow...what an essay that was ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gilliebean as always love your updates..

I was back in the pool today. Loving the water.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just back from the doctors... Heres the story: So...I (stupidly) decided to have a look at my girl bits in the mirror (don't ask) and consequently had a major freak-out about the alien that appeared to be growing out of my va.gina . After googling everything I could think of, I was none the wiser, so awkwardly confronted my GP with my alien diagnosis, only to be told that it is completely normal (for a pregnant lady), and will return to a more normal type of normal after bubs is born. So ladies, please, do yourselves a favour, save yourselves the emotional trauma, and DO NOT LOOK!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pilbara For This Useful Post:

cheekynumum  (03-12-2013),Sariele  (04-12-2013),Twocam  (03-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What the....?
    So more info please. Whats alien about it?
    You so have me intrigued!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Investigation of my earlier hemorrhoids was enough mirror bizz for me

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (03-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bahahahahaha pmsl Pilbara!!!! I haven't been game to look down there for a loooooong time (and to be honest i am freaking out about having to tend to the forest if i dare to try out these new swimming costumes i purchased!), but anything else...ohhh i'm not game lol. Altough i too am intrigued as to what you were looking for when you found your vajayjay alien

12. The Following User Says Thank You to gilliebean1 For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (03-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinebell View Post
    What the....?
    So more info please. Whats alien about it?
    You so have me intrigued!
    I think it's worse for second pregnancies, so you may be safe from the alien invasion , but basically ( TMI coming), it has all swollen up in strange shapes, and some of the bulges have gone white (looking like some kind of awful growth of alien origin)... Sorry ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gilliebean1 View Post
    Bahahahahaha pmsl Pilbara!!!! I haven't been game to look down there for a loooooong time (and to be honest i am freaking out about having to tend to the forest if i dare to try out these new swimming costumes i purchased!), but anything else...ohhh i'm not game lol. Altough i too am intrigued as to what you were looking for when you found your vajayjay alien
    I was watching a telly show on labial plastic surgery, which is enough on its own, but then my mind went "oh, I wonder how mine has healed up since it tore during DDs birth (4 1/2 yrs ago mind you)", and there the stupidity began...