Closed Thread
Page 25 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ob appt yesterday arvo... my BP is fine, in fact he said it's quite low, so I can stop stressing about PE for the time being (I found out recently that my mum had it with my brother, and it can run in families, so I'm all paranoid about it now). Bub looked marvellous on the scan, he's 59th percentile for 25 weeks, which is perfect, "not too big and not too small" my ob said! There was also apparently heaps of fluid in there too, which ob said is good as it means he's "weeing a lot". I got my referral for GD testing.. I was going to ask for the two hour test just so there's no chance of borderline results and having to re-sit, but the ob told me that I'm low risk so the one hour one should be fine. Plus you don't have to fast for it, and it's less boring. So I'm hoping that I don't get a borderline result for that (or a positive for that matter!). Next appt is 19th Dec... I'll be third tri then, and starting fortnightly appts!!! I'll also be getting my first anti-d shot then too, yay.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (22-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dh and I are off to the condensed patenting and birth course today (as it was booked when he was originally to be away)
    8:30am-2:30pm today
    6:30pm-9pm monday
    I just hope its not too much sitting on those awful chairs. Breastfeeding was 2 hrs and that was uncomfortable.... I'll need a recliner!
    Last edited by Sunshinebell; 22-11-2013 at 20:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    And I just got my *** of the lazy apps and onto the Internet site to see all our tickers.

Omg look at my ticker! 7 weeks.

Hang in there little girl you're doing so well. You will be in mummas arms sooner than we realise. Xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

cheekynumum  (22-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Friday ladies!

Sariele - hospital tour sounds great - i have not done one and it is not part of our course which is a little dissapointing. Hope that next week is a better class for you.
    I am also the same with low BP of 100/60 - I have always had low BP so fairly normal - that said it rose for the first time slightly on monday after being told about the AFI to 108/69 lol.

Sunshinebell - WOW they are huge days for the condensed class, I know what you mean about chairs too, ours are awful. I barely make it through the 2 hours i am there. good luck there, at least it will be done and dusted soon. YAY congrats for 7 weeks to go!!!! how quickly has it gone, insane!

I am happy - petri has been moving well last couple of days - a little less today but still moving so not going to panic. I have my appt with the OB Monday as a followup for the AFI - hoping that the score of 11 now is a good sign and they are happy he is travelling well. I really do not want anymore scares. Just have to get through the next 9 weeks!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like everyone is having a good weekend and bubs are growing well

Hit 32 weeks yesterday, ticking things off the list now. We've had our hospital tour, have our classes booked in early December, am enrolled in 3rd tri preggy-exercises at the hospital physio dept and DH has finally finishd painting the nursery Now to get onto that hospital bag.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twocam View Post
    Sounds like everyone is having a good weekend and bubs are growing well

Hit 32 weeks yesterday, ticking things off the list now. We've had our hospital tour, have our classes booked in early December, am enrolled in 3rd tri preggy-exercises at the hospital physio dept and DH has finally finishd painting the nursery Now to get onto that hospital bag.....
    All ticked off - you'll be able to enjoy the festive season too.

Sent from my P771A using The Bub Hub mobile app

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! Sounds like there's been a bit of drama going on for several people, hope everyone is coping ok. Definitely time to be taking it slower for everyone now.

I'd rather have a due fortnight than a due date which is why I haven't updated the roll call - I'm in exactly the right place on the list. The online counters, OB, and midwife have given me three different due dates based on ET date which I've just found amusing more than anything. He'll come when ready!

And hopefully that won't be too early as we're just now starting to visit baby stores. Parenting classes are in a few weeks, I imagine that will make it all the more real - still can't quite believe he's coming!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littlesunflowers For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (23-11-2013),Sunshinebell  (23-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tommi - Sorry about your scare and the insensitive staff. Good to hear the score at the follow up scan was back up again, and hope tomorrow's scan shows everything looking good.

cheekynumum - Sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time, and sympathies for your family loss. Take care.

G'day to everyone else.

Have had antenatal classes all weekend as well as the physiotherapy class on Thursday night and am now exhausted. It included a tour of the birth suites and mothers' rooms at the hospital which was very exciting.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to chook11 For This Useful Post:

Tommi  (25-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning everyone!

Hope that everyone had a great weekend. Ours was busy but relaxed busy if that makes sense. Lots of visitors but thankfully no big meals needing preparation or anything like that.

Nursery is pretty much done now! HOORAY! Looks so good - better than i could have hoped (i am biased though haha) We do have a couple of things to get still - change mattress cover, IPOD dock, thermometer and bottle brush but otherwise i think I am set (that is based on having no previous experience therefore I assume as soon as he arrives i will be scrambling to get all the things we forgot haha)

I have begun packing the baby's hospital bag - have not started mine - truly do not know where to start Will have to get a roll soon though..EEK

It sounds like everyone has booked, started and or completed their antenatal classes. This week the class is on difficulties/complications during labour...should be um....terrifying!

Heading to my appt at 3:30pm today to hopefully get the all clear re: AFI -

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (25-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all! Happy Monday... Hope everyone's weekends were great

...nothing to report here...just wanted to say "hello"

Xx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilbara For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (26-11-2013)