Closed Thread
Page 24 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Tommi - you have so much on your plate!

GB - I'm keen to pop over into a secret/closed fb group ... My IVF fb group with my DS is awesome. We chat away every day and share lots of pics.

Are any second/third time mums going to antenatal classes? I haven't signed up for any ....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bunnikins For This Useful Post:

Tommi  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all....a quick check in, I've been absent with a few major things going on but I have been hovering in the background trying to keep up. My brother in law passed away. My blood pressure has gone through the roof. I've been working 60+ hour weeks. Had my 35th birthday ruined by my alcoholic sister in law. Had a bleed on Monday just passed so spent time in hospital and now home on bed rest (work hours cut to a strict 38 hour week) only to find out that I have GD.

How is everyone else? I'll be spending the next day reading back through the thread. I've missed hearing all the news!!! As for continuing on after bubbas are born I for one would welcome it. Thought of a newborn has become quite real and VERY scary.

Anyway, won't ramble on too long but get right to catching up on everyone's news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekynumum View Post
    Hi all....a quick check in, I've been absent with a few major things going on but I have been hovering in the background trying to keep up. My brother in law passed away. My blood pressure has gone through the roof. I've been working 60+ hour weeks. Had my 35th birthday ruined by my alcoholic sister in law. Had a bleed on Monday just passed so spent time in hospital and now home on bed rest (work hours cut to a strict 38 hour week) only to find out that I have GD.

How is everyone else? I'll be spending the next day reading back through the thread. I've missed hearing all the news!!! As for continuing on after bubbas are born I for one would welcome it. Thought of a newborn has become quite real and VERY scary.

Anyway, won't ramble on too long but get right to catching up on everyone's news.
    That's absolute craziness! Sorry that you're having such a rough time and that you've lost a family member You certainly need to be resting by the sounds of all that. I'm struggling working 38 hours let alone working 60!
    And GD as well? You poor thing! Try and stay positive and make sure hubby takes good care of you x

Bunnikins I have booked in for my classes but I couldn't get in until Mid Jan which is less than 2 months before my due date so I'm a little worried about it being so close! Hopefully bub doesn't come early 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tommi great to have uou back and I'm sure everything will be fine Monday. Some really need some bed side manner.

Lindsay that was nice for gp to call and check on you

Gilliebean yeah no more sexy stockings! & I so feel like I need a chair lift! Nice to have close friends that can make themselves at home and are easy guests.

Sariele you're lucky your antenatal classes will be over and done with.

Kd I am now 33 weeks and only going to my condensed class friday. Thank goodness baby has stayed put until I do it. Im always on mobile apps too so had to respond to persons.

Cheekymumma 60hrs. Your a heroic woman for getting this far. Yep time to pull up. Sorry to hear you had a scare, the gd and deepest sympathy for your family loss. Look after yourself this is no doubt a stressful time for you. xx

Pilbara hows that body hanging in there? My tightenings and bh were so bad this afternoon I didn't think I was going to make it round the pond. People kept looking at me like ... poor pregnant woman. Poor dh im walking slower and slower, grabbing myself.

Maria how you doing now?

Bunnkins that would mean after all these years I have join fb!

hi everyone else. Personals are too hard on phone apps. I reckon I've done well yo remember that much
    Last edited by Sunshinebell; 20-11-2013 at 21:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chooki and twocam is was you i forgot .... and jedi.... and I bet someone else

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness cheekynewmum you poor thing! Enough of my complaining sheesh you are super woman to get through all of that. I am so sorry to hear about the loss to your family.

KD yay congratulations on 25 weeks yay!!! Sorry to hear that you are still suffering from MS.

Sariel how was your first antenatal class? We had our second tonight and I have to say it was much better than the first in the sense I didn't come out thinking I am absolutely unable to do this haha. We have people from 23 weeks at ours, in fact I think I may be the furthest along though only by a few days haha. Oh best thing ever - the tennis ball, holy moly it surprised me at how good it was for a massage worth the money for the class in finding out that gem right there haha

Gilliebean sounds like you had a great yet exhausting weekend. I also completely understand the needing to stop frequently when walking. It is kind of a pain, though also a good excuse to sit and have a chai latte

LindsayWA your GP sounds fantastic. I never see mine. It is actually DH's family doctor as I never really had one and he is great however I have to say I don't feel like he is mine..if that makes sense.

I did end up getting in early and had the US this afternoon. Though the sonographer was abrupt the AFI came in at 11 yay so back up again. She couldn't tell me if that will be the end of it but even still I am happy happy happy yay! Seeing the OB monday.

Cannot believe that in 9 weeks and 1 day ( if all is on time) I will be a mum...daunting and exciting eek!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Tommi; 20-11-2013 at 21:48.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah cheeky what a terrible time for you. I am so sorry to hear about your brother death is never easy but being pregnant & all these hormones makes the emotions 100% worse. Rest up and crossing fingers that just cutting your hours down will decrease your stress.

I have done 1 class & have the rest booked for the new year. They don't have many dates so I didn't get much of a choice as DH works away so tried to get them when he is home.

Big hello to everyone can't believe how close some of you ladies are getting I'm getting excited to see new lil people.... Just makes me jealous that mine is so far away but in a good way I guess as we don't want a premie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    #January#
    10th - Sunshinebell (girl) 5 day hatch trns ICSI
    13th - bunnikins (boy) 5 day trns
    17th - Twocam (boy) 5day trns
    18th - Rachael3 (girl)
    19th - Meljc86 (surprise)
    20th - Gilliebean (boy) – 6 Day Transfer ICSI
    21st - chook11 (surprise) 3 day picsi
    24th - Tommi (boy) – 5 Day Transfer
    31st - Pilbara (boy) (5 day frozen transfer ICSI)

#February#

20th - cheekynumum (girl) 5 day trns
    26th - MariaA (boy) – 5 Day Transfer ICSI
    Littlesunflower?

#March#

2nd - Hoots (boy)
    4th - KD0085 (Boy) – 3 Day Transfer ICSI
    5th – LissyP (Boy)
    7th- Musical Gal (Boy) – 5 Day Transfer ICSI
    7th- Sariele (Boy) – 5 Day Transfer ICSI
    14th - GDYB03 – 3 Day Transfer ICSI
    17th - LindsayWA (Girl) – 5 Day Transfer
    23rd - Jedihouse (boy)

: updated Jedihouse to Team Blue!

Little sunflower we need to update you: not sure what to put? ( just quote to update. Or ket us know and one of us will do!

: anyone else need updating ???

I think everyone left is posting or following with occassional updates.
    If your names removed and you do still follow, let us know. we just don't knoe whos around in the background!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh boy, made me realise how far along we all are when I saw that there's already a thread for IVF Babies for July/Aug/Sept 2014!!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (22-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Sariel how was your first antenatal class? We had our second tonight and I have to say it was much better than the first in the sense I didn't come out thinking I am absolutely unable to do this haha. We have people from 23 weeks at ours, in fact I think I may be the furthest along though only by a few days haha. Oh best thing ever - the tennis ball, holy moly it surprised me at how good it was for a massage worth the money for the class in finding out that gem right there haha
    Ours was okay.. because it was just the intro class it was kind of disjointed and we didn't talk about much in the way of useful stuff. But we got a tour of the rooms and how to get into the hospital if we arrive after hours. We'll see a birth suite next week, as that will be the big "birth talk" week... argh! Lol. We have couples ranging from late December through to mid-March, but there are only two of us due in March, us on the 7th and one other couple on the 16th. The girl due in December had a belly that wasn't much bigger than mine! That tennis ball massage sounds awesome... something to pack in the hospital bag?
    Quote Originally Posted by Twocam View Post
    Oh boy, made me realise how far along we all are when I saw that there's already a thread for IVF Babies for July/Aug/Sept 2014!!!!
    I know, I freaked out a bit when I saw that too! In fact even seeing the group for April/May/June still doesn't sit right with me, hehehe.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Tommi  (22-11-2013)