Closed Thread
Page 21 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LindsayWA View Post
    Well just had my first hospital visit. Woke up this morning went to the toilet & had a little bleed. I called the hospital & I went in & they heard the heart beat with the Doppler then sent me home & said monitor the bleeding & call back if it gets worse I kind of feel a bit fobbed off. No investigation as to what is causing it. Sunshine what was your protocol when you had your bleed at 23 weeks (think I remember yours being the?)
    Oh Lindsay I can imagine how worried you are.
    My first one was considered a bleed (not haemorrhage), but still they did a bedsidecscan that night and kept me in overnight to monitor. they also arranged for the next day (a sunday) ultrasound to check bub and as reassurance to me.

Id call you Ob if you werent happy with hospital treatment. He might want to check you.
    Which hospital did you go to? Was it SJOG Subi?

You need yo just stop everything for atlesst a few days. Go complete no lifting, no bending, no stretching and keep your legs up as much as you can so things can settle down inside.

Xxxx honey sending you the biggest hugs.
    And will check later to see how you're going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi thanks for the advice what a mixed bag of emotions. Dr was contacted and he just advised what the hospital said. The afternoon had been quite just laying on the couch. I haven't seen anymore bleeding just brown discharge now (sorry TMI), so I guess a good sign. I'm suppose to be going to margs for the weekend but I might cancel & stay at home & stay quite as it's just not worth it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LindsayWA For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (15-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LindsayWA View Post
    Hi thanks for the advice what a mixed bag of emotions. Dr was contacted and he just advised what the hospital said. The afternoon had been quite just laying on the couch. I haven't seen anymore bleeding just brown discharge now (sorry TMI), so I guess a good sign. I'm suppose to be going to margs for the weekend but I might cancel & stay at home & stay quite as it's just not worth it.
    You do what is right for you. Brown is old so yeah a good 'the end' sign hopefully thats the end of it. These bubbas are so precious... Marg R is not going anywhere.... stay in and rest!
    It's quite the scare isn't it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear you've no more fresh bleeding. Here's to smooth sailing from here on! Rest up xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindsay you must have been so worried? !!!All these unknowns with pregnancy can drive us all crazy!
    Rest up and take it easy xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindsay - how scary. Brown blood sounds like a good sign that the bleeding is over. Rest up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunshine & Rachael .... ah I think you jinxed me ...you mentioned insomnia and now here I am, up surfing the net in the middle of the night. I am absolutely knackered after a horrendous day in the office yesterday that didn't finish until 10:15pm and another shift today that's set to be just as bad (I'm a shiftworker so no Saturday off for me)!

Lindsay - what a scary thing to happen. Hope that's the only bleed and a bit of rest fixes everything up

Yay it seems my husband has had a sudden spurt of the "Ohmigods" and has actually done the undercoat on bub's room

I've been resistant to getting a feeding chair. There's no space in bub's room so it would have to be in the lounge and they are all so ugly.... We have a breastfeeding pillow (that I won on a competition here on Bubhub) and have been hoping to make do with that but now I'm re-thinking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by Twocam; 16-11-2013 at 04:23. Reason: Oops! Duplicate!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning two cam. Sorry hum. shi# isnt it. Does your head in

I had a decent 5hrs sleep in bed last night. I was in so much pain when I went to bed I'd already had a nap on the lounge for a few hours. So thats alot of sleep for me.
    Really struggled with the WA 36 drgree heat yesterday. In the arvo night an evening it was so hot. every time I turned the ac in lounge off and had fan on id really heatup (awful feeling), surprised and happy I slept so well in bed with only fan. Vagina throbbing as nd round ligament pain! Where does it end

I've loved being pregnant even with all the extras thrown at me right through the journey but boy im not kidding this is hard work. Is it my age? Poor baby girl is getting super pushy, body turns really hurt , and her head just bangs down there every step. I have the most unattractive duck waddle happening. Rolling over in bed and getting up from seat is in the painful category now.

She's worth it all but I'm so envious of those who seem to breeze through it all. This bodys doing it hard.

Enjoy your weekends.
    Lindsay hope you settled and slept well and didn't have the awful subconscious mind worrying all night.
    Last edited by Sunshinebell; 16-11-2013 at 07:38.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (17-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

...went to my delivery class and hospital tour yesterday. The midwife was great, hospital looks good, and I managed to get my questions answered, so all in all, I feel much more positive about everything than I did when it was all a bit unknown.

...just thought I'd mention (because of previous discussion), that they gave me a list of what to pack, and they specify 4-5 all in one growsuits and a beanie for the baby because apparently the air on is very cold. ...this is something I had not thought of needing with a summer bub!

xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilbara For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (18-11-2013)