Closed Thread
Page 2 of 98 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    But 15ks only puts me at 79ks, 170cm. My BMI was 19 going into ivf so I figure .... as long as im eating healthy 79ks is fine.
    I have nothing to worry about!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning everyone!

Today Petri is having a quiet day - (that is normal right?) he is not moving as much, i have felt him move but just much less than he has been. I figure that he must be tired, kind of like me hehehe

How is everyone's day travelling? I had a massive meeting this morning only just returned to my desk and now I am on hear so not being terribly productive - best get back to it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tommi - My baboonya has days like that where one minute he's disco stu and then other days I forget he's there!!! But then he reminds me not to forget about him lol

My nursery is almost done. We are going for a baby dinosaur theme as I have a phobia of monkeys! I thought it would be safer to steer clear of zoo theme in case ppl get me anything "monkey" related (I mean it's really bad, they scare the Hebbie jeebies out of me!)

So I'm sitting at nearly 21weeks, feeling a bit better about being pregnant, I have put on 7kgs, I have a doc appt on the 24th to assess my OHSS (which is still causing me grief).

im counting down the days till maternity leave already as I work full time and I'm the same come 3pm ish -absolutely exhausted! Bring on 3rd trimester in the middle of summer!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoots For This Useful Post:

Tommi  (17-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Good morning everyone!

Today Petri is having a quiet day - (that is normal right?) he is not moving as much, i have felt him move but just much less than he has been. I figure that he must be tired, kind of like me hehehe
    By tonight or tomorrow he'll be making up for it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks hoots and Sunshinebell.

Well I am writing this from my hospital bed....yep my afternoon yesterday was very crap! Let me start with I am ok and as far as hospital can tell so is Petri. Quick rundown of the events: driving home stopped with indicator on to turn into my driveway when another driver in 4WD ute hits me going 60kmph...pushes my car into oncoming traffic which I avoid thank god as first vehicle was a small truck. My DH was outside about to mow the lawn when he heard the impact, looked up saw my car was hit and bolts to help. Woman in other car much worse than me, hoping she is ok she had to be cut out of her vehicle. Ambulance ride and 5 hours later I am given all clear albeit with strained neck but the obstetricians have kept me in for observation just to be sure Petri is ok. I have had 2 bedside ultrasounds which were good. thankfully I was driving my Jeep Wrangler not our small car or it could have been much worse. Today if a full ultrasound comes back clear I get to go home. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Thanks hoots and Sunshinebell.

Well I am writing this from my hospital bed....yep my afternoon yesterday was very crap! Let me start with I am ok and as far as hospital can tell so is Petri. Quick rundown of the events: driving home stopped with indicator on to turn into my driveway when another driver in 4WD ute hits me going 60kmph...pushes my car into oncoming traffic which I avoid thank god as first vehicle was a small truck. My DH was outside about to mow the lawn when he heard the impact, looked up saw my car was hit and bolts to help. Woman in other car much worse than me, hoping she is ok she had to be cut out of her vehicle. Ambulance ride and 5 hours later I am given all clear albeit with strained neck but the obstetricians have kept me in for observation just to be sure Petri is ok. I have had 2 bedside ultrasounds which were good. thankfully I was driving my Jeep Wrangler not our small car or it could have been much worse. Today if a full ultrasound comes back clear I get to go home. Fingers crossed.

Oh my god Tommi! I'm so glad to hear that you and bub are ok, how scary for you. Lucky you were in such a big car. I get so worried about driving my little Mazda 2 sometimes, so my husband generally let's me drive the SUV as we know it's much safer. You just never know when something like that can happen 😁 Anyways, get plenty of rest xx

AFM, had morphology scan on Monday and Cecil (don't ask me where this name came from, but it's kind of stuck lol) was not cooperating at all. Must of been the week for misbehaving babies She had a lot of trouble getting the head measurements and he wouldn't stop waving his hands around. Was a little disappointed with the 3D pics as his hands were covering his face. I guess he wants to keep it a surprise. Is there any other scans where you would get an opportunity to do 3D scans again? His head is also sitting right on my bladder, which explains a lot!

I'm glad I'm not the only one struggling to work full time. Especially when you can't sleep much at night.
    I've started to see a physio as I have a dysfunctional SIJ joint. She gave me this belt which goes around tight on my bum which pretty much makes it impossible to sit down😞 so I can only really wear it at home and to bed. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing? Oh the joys of pregnancy!
    Happy Thursday everyone

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kd0085 For This Useful Post:

Tommi  (17-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Tommi that is soooo scary. I am glad that you are ok wow what a day for you. At least they did a couple if scans to. Wow rest up and take it easy

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LindsayWA For This Useful Post:

Tommi  (17-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh our dear tommi ... I took s deep breath reading your post. Honey the accident alone would have been a terrible shock without the worry for petri. Just rest and let them discharge you at their leisure. Don't rush back to work, just rekax and rest for a few days.
    Thoughts are with you and so relieved you are both safe
    Xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

Tommi  (17-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all. Still in hospital however ultrasound this morning went perfectly. Petri is safe and well and because I sit with seat belt lap sash behind me rather than on petri I prevented the placenta being bruised, Cannot recommend doing this enough!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tommi - what a scare, so glad to hear everything is alright.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to chook11 For This Useful Post:

cheekynumum  (20-10-2013)