Closed Thread
Page 13 of 98 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Hey .... oh man - I've been out of the loop - we've had three weddings and a trip to Sydney for five nights this October - thank goodness it's now November!! Have had a quick read back - KD - I hope everything is okay xx, Sariele - I've been on Ferrograd C since I had the transfer as my iron was quite low - I think it's given me more energy (although some days I feel so damn drained so I think I'd be worse without it ... iykwim!!) The amount of iron in these tabs is freakin amazing compared to eating 'iron rich' foods. Good luck to all the girls waiting for GD tests to come back - I got the big tick last week and some awesome scan pics at my check up - I can't believe how much this bub already looks like my little one. Even my OB looked across and said - this little one is from the same batch isn't he? Can you post pics in here?? I'm such a BH novice. What are you all planning for your little ones to wear??? I'm freaking out that I don't have enough cool clothes for Summer - Hayden was born in May so his newborn clothes are quite cosy even though we live in QLD!! Singlets and nappy?? Singlets, sleeveless onsies?? I'd better do a final check and make sure I have enough lighter clothes before bub arrives. 30 weeks tomorrow - OMG - this pregnancy has flown! Have a super week gals xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, just a quick post from me today. I was out of hospital the following day with no major issues, just a seriously blocked bowel 😞 has been a crazy busy last few weeks as I've had to fly back to Sydney for 3 weekends in a row for weddings and baby showers so I'd say this would have contributed to my problem. Hoping to have a restful next few weeks and get back to normal. Thanks for all your well wishes x

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kd0085 For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (04-11-2013),Sunshinebell  (04-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome everything is okay with bub KD ... Feet up lovely xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hows everyone and bubs?

Every day I am still having experiences that wow me.
    I cannot believe how big she feels in there, how strong and forceful her pushes and movements are. This really is the most amazing experience. Crazy how much you can love someone you're never met.

I am really looking forward to seeing good scan results over the next few weeks. I have another hospital scan this Friday, another scan agsin next Friday & a dr appt and my last scan booked for following Friday. They have some serious monitor going on. Fx uterus and bub stay in good health.

Dh flew out again today. Two weeks and he'll be home for 13 of the next 16 weeks.... TG!

ITM I am doing lots of birth reading regarding intervention...getting my head around it all. Still happy with my bp ideas. Have read a few birthing threads on bh too that are quite interesting
    and enjoy sticky beeking on the jan 2014 group & ivf oct nov dec 2013 group too

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kd - Great news that everything is fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Chook don't beat yourself up, it is absolutely NOT because of anything you have done if bubby is a bit bigger. In my opinion (and its only that!) they grow at such different rates and eventually it all evens out. At my last OB appt 3 weeks ago Boris was measuring on the small side, he was only about 800g which worried me a bit, and as of yesterday he was back on track and had put on about 500g in that 3 weeks - so please don't blame yourself. My diet is atrocious, can't remember the last time I ate a vegetable or a piece of fruit (which is just terrible). And lots of babies are over 4kg when their mum's have perfect diets, so be kind to yourself. Baby size depends on so many things.

to everyone!

We are going well, as I mentioned had OB appt yesterday and all tracking along nicely. Am GD free but very low in iron, so have to take ferrograd C so that's fine, am hoping it makes me feel a little bit more human! Certainly explains the unwaivering exhaustion. Boris is now measuring just over 1300g which is great, and is measuring bang on for my IVF dates (which are the ones I have been following, my initial scans always said he was 3 days ahead). Baby wasn't playing nicely again this time, so no 3d shots, but of course another awesome doodle shot, which has doubled in size in the last few weeks apparently lol!!! not sure what that says about the personality of my little boy when clearly its all about the doodle even now

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gilliebean1 For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (05-11-2013),Twocam  (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gilliebean I am feeling a slight lift from the iron supplements. Not energetic by any means but am lasting a bit longer before exhaustion cripples me.

Good news with your GD results. How did everyone else go?

Ive started putting ice packs on my knees and ankles in the arvos or evenings to help with the swelling.

Pilbara hows the ankles holding up?

Dh and I did some xmas shopping for all the nieces and nephews on the weekend. Only one left to buy for. Then I can only pack up and send east and 1 less thing to worry about.
    Just dh and my parents to finalise as they will be here. We bought his mum her return flights in jan to meet her granddaughter!

Hows everyone else going with xmas plans?
    Shall start working on food menu for Christmas day this fortnight and by the time dh returns we'll have to start thinking about putting up outside lights and some inside decs.

Edit add... tommi hows everthing at the house?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's good to hear Sunshine, even just a little bit more energy and I will be happy lol I have been pretty slack with my pregnancy vitamins too so i really need to get my bum into gear and get back on track with them. how long have you been on them for Sunshine?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gilliebean1 View Post
    Oh that's good to hear Sunshine, even just a little bit more energy and I will be happy lol I have been pretty slack with my pregnancy vitamins too so i really need to get my bum into gear and get back on track with them. how long have you been on them for Sunshine?
    About 12 days.. but the only thing ive noticed is im not needing my nanny nap the last few days. I'm on 2 a day. I would think it will take a few more weeks to feel any real difference.

Thanks
    Reviews
    gilliebean - great news about no GD. Hahaha about the doodle shot. My due date is one day after you.

I have been on a good diet all week and feel good. To be safe will avoid sugar and junk food for the rest of the pregnancy. I've also been walking to work to get a bit more fit.

Actually I had a lot of weight gain early in the pregnancy but it is much slower now. Hopefully things will even out by the end of the pregnancy.

Went to a Melbourne Cup lunch at work and had a chicken roll and some salads.

Baby is kicking a lot the last week. Usually things are quiet in the morning, and kicking builds up in the afternoon and evening. Things normally quieten down when I walk - they say the rocking sends babies to sleep.

I had a bit of a peep at the ivf-oct-nov-dec thread as well, and a lot of excitement going on there with babies being born. We will be there soon.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to chook11 For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (05-11-2013)