Closed Thread
Page 11 of 98 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just a quick one as I'm very busy today (well, by my standards anyway ). We're leaving on our NZ cruise tomorrow so I won't be online much/at all (depending on how often I sit in the WiFi areas of the ship with my phone, lol). Just wanted to say seeya on the flip-side, and good luck for the next two weeks, I hope everything keeps going well for us all.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (28-10-2013),Sunshinebell  (28-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have a great trip Sariele very jealous I love live love NZ....

Pilbara - as I have a bad back and the anesthetist my ob wants me to use as he is "The best" does CS on Saturday that is what determined my early booking I guess. Not sure why if I can book mine in so early you can't???

Have been feeling Petri moving a lot lately which is amazing. But just a quick question for everyone. She was a bit quite yesterday & just wanted to know at what stage would I start getting worried that I hadn't felt her move???

Hope everyone had a fab week!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LindsayWA View Post
    Have a great trip Sariele very jealous I love live love NZ....

Pilbara - as I have a bad back and the anesthetist my ob wants me to use as he is "The best" does CS on Saturday that is what determined my early booking I guess. Not sure why if I can book mine in so early you can't???

Have been feeling Petri moving a lot lately which is amazing. But just a quick question for everyone. She was a bit quite yesterday & just wanted to know at what stage would I start getting worried that I hadn't felt her move???

Hope everyone had a fab week!!!
    I guess the difference is that if Dr Turner wants you booked in, you get booked in! I'm pretty sure what Simon wants, Simon gets How are you feeling about it all?

i have days where bubs is quieter than usual too, but as long as I am feeling SOME movements, I tend not to worry. If you haven't felt anything for a while, try drinking a cold, sugary drink and then sitting quietly somewhere...if you still don't feel anything, I'd call Simons rooms and ask the nurse at what point she would think you should be concerned... Having said that, I'm sure Petri is fine, and just having a quiet day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies! I'm baaaccckkkk!

Tommi so glad everything is ok with you all!

Twocam another well trained hubby lol. So glad that I have one, god help me if I didn't, nothing would get done No actually that's a lie, it would get done, but it would get done my way in my own time not by his timetable hee hee hee! Glad to hear your placenta has moved up! That's a huge relief.

Chook I have always wondered what it would be like to live on base. They still have a few houses on base, not too many though.

Hoots that's really good news that they are just going to wait and see how you go. It must be so stressful for you trying to focus on pregnancy and that as well.

Sunshine thats really interesting about the iron levels. I never took elevit but I think my OB put iron levels on my GTT testing form, so will be interesting to see what comes back!

Sariele - you may already be on your way and not see this, but if you are sailing from the Overseas Passenger Terminal, I can see your ship from my window at work :-) Have a great trip! I will wave to you from 1pm!

Lindsay I agree with Pilbara, so long as you can feel some movement it should be ok. sometimes they get themselves into a position where there movements are cushioned a bit so you don't feel as much. but if in doubt, or if you are worried, call your Dr. They would rather you call and go in and be told that everything is fine, than for you to not worry and there be something wrong. But if you are still feeling movements that's fine. I was always told that the more you move the less you may feel, because its relaxing for them, like rocking them to sleep, then when you stop and rest, that's when they come alive lol

AFM had my GTT yesterday, will get results when we see OB next Monday i guess. Am dreading having to go for the 2 hour one if these results come back borderline! Didn't have GD last time so this time i am lucky as well! Otherwise not much happening, just hanging in there till Monday when we see Boris again. Can't believe I am 28 weeks already, I seemed to go from thinking "my god this is going so slow" at about 26 weeks, to "holy batman, I only have 12 weeks to go"! And we are nearly into November - can someone please tell me how that happened lol

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gilliebean your post had me thinking ...... I decided to get off the apps and log in on the website so I could see the tickers .....

Wow
    That hit home! !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I'm currently posting this whilst in hospital. It started this morning with some slight cramping but got worse throughout the day. I went to get checked out by my Ob, and he thought it may be better if he admitted me so I can be monitored over night. Our little man is all ok which is the main thing!
    It's like a cramping feeling which lasts about 10 seconds or so. Almost a feeling like I haven't been to the toilet for a long time. Anyways I feel a bit silly being in hospital but I know they just want to make sure it's nothing serious.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kd
    Hope that the pains are nothing serious. Rest up and keep us updated.
    Will be sending positive thoughts your way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you and bubs are ok Kd... ...hospital is the best place to be in these situations, and it is of course, better to be safe than sorry (however silly you may feel)... Keep us updated xx

Gillie - ill keep my fingers crossed for your GTT result! ...I'm going to have mine on Thursday (like you, I'm dreading the possibility of doing the longer one)...

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kd I know how you feel - I had some odd cramping a few days ago (more like 1 sec than 10 sec though) and I didn't call the clinic straight away because I didn't want to come across as paranoid or clingy or anything! But I think if you know something doesn't feel right it is better to tell a professional and let them decide if it's worth worrying about, and in your case it sounds like they thought it best to follow up. Hopefully all is ok with you and bub, and you'll know that for sure after some monitoring.

Thanks
    Reviews
    KD sorry to hear you are in hospy! But as the others have said its the best place for you if there is any concern at all, and at least it is peace of mind for you that you are surrounded by people that can help you! Get lots of rest, keep us updated and big hugs for you and bubba!

Oh Pilbara I feel for you lol. Actually the hour one wasn't as bad, although little Boris was even more busy than normal after his sugar hit hahahaha! I would assume though that if the results come back as having GD they would let me know straight away, and not wait until Monday? Not sure how it all works. Good luck tomorrow, at best enjoy an hour of peace and quiet to yourself in the waiting room lol

Wow sunshine 10 weeks!!!! That's crazy! And its even scarier when you think hmmm there is always a chance that bubby could be born at 37, 38, 39 weeks, which makes it even less! Eeek! Not long and you will be in single digits!!