Closed Thread
Page 10 of 98 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah Pilbara ive been on iron supplement right throughout and during ivf. As well as my blackmores. .... its just it hasn't been enough for me. So just want I you lovelys to be aware and see the signs.

Pilbara welcome to kankle world! ... mine come and go but ran into a pregnant ex work colleague yesterday and hers are like balloons that never deflate! ouch

Kd enjoy your baby shower and Sariele your cruise ship holiday
    Last edited by Sunshinebell; 26-10-2013 at 09:44.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (26-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilbara View Post
    How did you go at the OB Sariele? And where are you off to on your cruise?!!
    Yeah, good thanks. It was just another ridiculously quick in-and-out appt. My Ob was happy as I was his last patient on a Friday arvo and I'm so "easy", no complaints or issues or anything (YET!!! *touch wood*). Bubs looked great on the scan and he was very happy with everything. I've been worrying about my BP a little this week, but he didn't say anything about it so I guess it was normal! And I got my fit-to-travel letter, so we're off to New Zealand on Tues! We sail from Sydney so we need to fly down there Tues morning, then we board the ship from 1pm.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (26-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunshine - Wow, I hope the extra iron kicks in soon! Aside from being really drained, did you have any other symptoms that can be attributed to low iron? I wouldn't mind knowing what to look out for. I do feel drained every now and then, but not that soul-sucked feeling you seem to have had. I can usually get on with stuff as normal, I'm just often too lazy to!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    And I got my fit-to-travel letter, so we're off to New Zealand on Tues! We sail from Sydney so we need to fly down there Tues morning, then we board the ship from 1pm.
    woohoo! Have a fantastic time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinebell View Post
    Yeah Pilbara ive been on iron supplement right throughout and during ivf. As well as my blackmores. .... its just it hasn't been enough for me. So just want I you lovelys to be aware and see the signs.

Pilbara welcome to kankle world! ... mine come and go but ran into a pregnant ex work colleague yesterday and hers are like balloons that never deflate! ouch
    wow...you've been on iron the whole time?!? ...maybe I'll ask the GP for a blood test... Are they going to do a follow-up test for you in a few weeks?

damn cankles... But, on the up side, I'm hoping some of the weight I've gained is actually fluid and I'll pee it out after bubs is born

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilbara View Post
    wow...you've been on iron the whole time?!? ...maybe I'll ask the GP for a blood test... Are they going to do a follow-up test for you in a few weeks?

damn cankles... But, on the up side, I'm hoping some of the weight I've gained is actually fluid and I'll pee it out after bubs is born
    Lol ... me too!
    & I would expect a follow up test. Thanks for the prompt. ..will ask

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (26-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soooo.... Woke up this morning and found to have a leaking boobie!!! I'm only 5 1/2 months. Anyone else have this yet at my stage? I have been reading that it usually comes in the 3rd trimester???? And it's only my right one - what's up with that??!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoots View Post
    Soooo.... Woke up this morning and found to have a leaking boobie!!! I'm only 5 1/2 months. Anyone else have this yet at my stage? I have been reading that it usually comes in the 3rd trimester???? And it's only my right one - what's up with that??!!!!!
    Hey hoots don't stress. The pregnant lady from my ex work 2 wks ahead of me started at 20 weeks.
    Should be a good sign that your milk might come in early at birth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoots View Post
    According to good old google, it can happen anytime from 5 months... I haven't had any leakage yet, but with DD I used to leak during sex (sometimes only one boob)...it didn't exactly help the "mood"...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went out and bought nursing pads today - no more springing a leak for me!! Also had a doc visit as I've been having light headeness and dizzy spells, turns out I got low bp - awesome! Lol