+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hey all
    thank you so very, very much for all of your wonderful supportive messages xxxxxx
    One of my neighbours.. a lovely retired couple came to talk to me this afternoon.. they wanted to know if I was ok..
    They said they had complained also after all the noise last night.. and are trying to get everyone on the street to do the same.. but alot of people on the street are too afraid to say anything.
    right now I don't feel ok.. I feel really afraid and anxious..
    I feel like on pins and needles.
    I'm scared of what tonight will bring and if this guy will come back tonight.
    I wish to god I had somewhere else to sleep tonight.
    When I took my Daughter to school this morning , I took a kitchen knife with me when I walked outside.. I have the same knife on my coffee table infront of me right now.
    I have to do something as I cannot take living like this anymore.
    Just wanted to say thank you so much to all of you xxxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lovebeingamumma81 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (19-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's such a horrible situation and you're a very brave mum! I would keep calling 000 when he screams at you and let them hear him over the phone, tell them he's been violent before with a minor and you're very scared for your child. I would record it too to show it to police, DOH and if nothing is done to the media. Who knows what he's capable of. It's life threatening and involves a child, can't believe the police and DOH let it go on like that!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lovesushi For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (19-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sweet Jesus!
    You know, a long time ago I used to live in a house that was converted to apartments. Your post reminded me of the time that a couple downstairs went hell for leather on each other one night.
    My partner at the time tried to intervene and asked the female if she wanted him to call the cops, they both turned on my partner then and threatened both of us.
    Living under threats like that is NOT healthy. I stayed there maybe two nights but couldn't take any more of it. We moved out temporarily until we told the landlord and he evicted them.
    I just don't know how you are coping and especially with a little child because your adrenaline must be sky high.
    I don't know much about DoH here but I agree with others in that you need to highlight it with the media, maybe get those neighbours on the road to help?
    I know some didn't want to go to the police but I can't blame them if, so far, nothing has been done either way.
    Thinking of you and your little one, I know what that feeling is like

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Phony For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (19-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh hun. I don't have any useful advice just so many virtual hugs for you.

Maybe like pp have suggested go down to a local church. I'm not a religious person (far from it!) but they can and do help people.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel so frightened for you! Some people have zero respect for others. Lots of good ideas already but just wanted you to know I am thinking of you and I truly hope you can find somewhere safe and peaceful soon. No one should have to live in fear in their own home
    Biggest hugs from me xxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chippa For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (19-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going OP?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to My Beloved Ones For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (19-10-2013)