+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Maybe you can approach Today Tonight. I bet Dept of Housing moves you real quick

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ourbradybunch For This Useful Post:

Bennos Mummy  (16-10-2013),clucky_duck  (16-10-2013),KaraB  (15-10-2013),MonkeySeeMonkeyDo  (15-10-2013),PurpleButterfly4  (15-10-2013),WiseOldOwl  (15-10-2013),~ElectricPink~  (15-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm another who thinks you need to get out into a private rental. Most of us single mums on here rent, and although money's tight, it's doable. If you need any budgeting advice, we're all pretty knowledgeable around here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    are they in public housing too? Is there anyway they could get moved ( or banned aren't they cracking down on those that damage property?)
    All I can suggest is keep a diary of dates and times, what happened, what you did and how it made you feel. Hard evidence like this is what you need.

yes they are public housing too.
    i think the dept are too chicken to do anything about her and her family.. because anytime the dept tries to speak to her.. her son.. who just threatened me.. accuses the dept of being racist against his mother..so they always just back off.. and don't do anything.

If she is threatening you, could you call the cops again? Would you be able to take out an AVO for you and your daughter? Maybe that would help your plight with DOH?

my neighbour.. who is the lease holder is in jail.. its her son who is making the trouble next door right now.... even though apparently he has his own flat and isnt on the lease for his mothers place.
    this son is a really aggressive nasty piece of work..
    really nasty.
    I want to take my kid and leave right now.. but im too scared to go outside with her..
    do you think he would physically assault me?
    I feel absoluetly terrified right now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    If she is threatening you, could you call the cops again? Would you be able to take out an AVO for you and your daughter? Maybe that would help your plight with DOH?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    This is what I thought. If you had an AVO then the DoH would need to relocate you as a matter of urgency wouldn't they?

Thanks
    Reviews
    If he's not on the lease and she's in jail then why is he still there? Shouldn't the property be forfeited if you go to jail ? I would start recording everything . Do you have a video camera? Record the rants

Thanks
    Reviews
    Call the police again and tell them you are being physically threatened. I'd actually go down to your local police station and see what they say in person. You shouldn't have to live like that, in fear of going out your own front door!

Thanks
    Reviews
    i feel so depressed right now i feel like i want to crawl into bed and never ever get out again.
    I feel utterly terrified.
    I can hear this a$$hole screaming next door at someone..
    he sounds soo angry..
    I'm guessing he is there because he lives in a flat and cant party, make noise and get drunk in his own home.. so he comes here.
    they said she has to be be in jail for 3 months before they can evict her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Id keep calling housing and the police. It's obvious the house is known to police.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What do the police say when you tell them you fear for your safety and your daughter?

Thanks
    Reviews
    What do the police say when you tell them you fear for your safety and your daughter?

File a complaint with the dept of housing
    They are SCREAMING outside... omg.. I feel so terrified I think I am going to be ill..
    I cannot stop shaking..
    omg omg omg.
    omg stop stop stop.
    and of course if someone else on the street calls the cops.. this a-hole will blame me.
    omg i am so scared.