+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 145462636465 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Meljai,

I think the blood tests were looking at ovulation. We have looked at the donor list a few times with QFG, when stock first arrives there is around 15-20 on the list, at other times maybe 5. Stock goes quite quick. Like you guys, my partner is Asian and I am Caucasian There were def Asian options (including a couple of mixed race donors). Thanks, shall let you know when we are in town.

Thanks
    Reviews
    In your opinion is it worth the money taking a pregnancy multivitamin or would you just take folate?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Same-sex Parents on the Baby making journey

Quote Originally Posted by chillipickles View Post
    In your opinion is it worth the money taking a pregnancy multivitamin or would you just take folate?
    We never really did much research into taking them, but our FS recommended we take them, so we do

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So 19 eggs retrieved. I'm feeling a little tender but actually not too bad. Here's hoping we get a minimum 50% freeze rate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @A&S.
    Are you going for a 5d freeze?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep that's the plan. I'm really lucky, I have no ohss symptoms so FS thinks a fresh transfer this cycle is the go!
    Bloody hell I'm in pain though. I've got endone for when I'm resting though so that's pretty great
    I can't wait for the phone call in the morning to see how many fertilised and survived the night. Hopefully it's a decent amount.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @A&S that's good to hear! Good luck with the coming days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with the fertilisation @A&S!
    I also had Endone after EPU- it gave me really bad bloating and constipation about 3-4 days after the procedure. Might be a good idea to have some metamucil if you have some!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I have been away for a while and so much has happened, just wanted to say hi. I'm currently 4wks 4days with my first try iui. Hope everyone is well.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello!

I also just wanted to introduce myself and wish everyone well in their journey TTC. DP and I (29 and 24) are in Sydney and just about to begin our journey. We are still not 100% whether we will do IUI (DP carrying first due to age or IVF with my eggs, (her eggs frozen for my use later). Have heard conflicting ideas about IUI attempts vs Ivf first go, really hard to know what the right way to go is! So I'm really just here reading up and researching! It is all exciting but so extremely daunting (especially if you are a control freak like me!!!) haha.
    So hello! Look forward to hopefully being able to learn from you all
    J&J x
    Last edited by jennahhh1; 08-07-2015 at 18:56.