+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 65 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Dressing her up is so much fun! DP was dressing her up the other day and said she was laughing at how cute she was and Isla must have been pretty happy with how she looked because she was smiling too!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1401006340.072758.jpg

Can't wait to hear how all these scans go! Little baby beans The first scan is breathtaking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yesterday I had blood test to confirm ovulation. FS called an hour later adking if we could come in at 4pm to inseminate. We didn't hesitate going in as soon as possible. FS said it was perfect timing for insemination, blood results noted high estrogen level, and levels indicating a nice large folicle. So now to wait 2 weeks before testing. I have been busy with work so hopefully won't take too long :-)

Sent from my GT-N8000 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Welcome to the 2ww Nickle. How wonderful! Will you POAS? DP and I did out of two of our cycles. I now wish we had the whole time in case we had a chem and I didn't know. Because after four failed cycles I was starting to get worried something might be wrong.

I'm so happy for you Nickle. Are you telling family you're TTC?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats TwoMummies, fingers crossed for you Nickle.

We have been on a roller coast cycle, dosage up only slightly from last time and some good looking action on day 9 scan but FS still not too happy, so pushed us out 2 days. Had another scan on day 12 of stims with 6 or so good sized follies, but still on the small side.. So another 2 days of stims with trigger last night. Latest bloods show insane estrogen levels, FS agreed to so egg pickup but will be freezing all with no transfer this cycle due to the high chance of OHSS.. Changed trigger from ovidrel to synarel as I'm told it's less stimulating, and will be back on cetrotide for 4 days after pickup to slow everything down the post ovulation.

Feel like a balloon at the moment with pickup at 7:30 tomorrow morning. Hopeful of a great result tomorrow so we have a bunch of frosties to transfer later to make up for missing transfer this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best teemm for pick up.
    what a roller coaster

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I will POAS after 2 weeks, we had to travel 6 hours to Brisbane to have insemination done! :-) Not sure if FS will require a blood test if POAS results determine a BFP.
    We have told my partners family we are trying ( as we live with them) I will wait to tell my family once we know I am pregnant. As I don't want the stress from my family asking me all the time whats going on etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your wishes TeeMM, hope your pick up went well! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had a successful pickup on Friday with 7 mature eggs collected. All 7 fertilised and made it to day 3 and have been frozen ready for FET down the track. Had very serious discomfort prior to EPU but have been feeling good since and looking forward to going back to work and routine that doesn't include stacks of needles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's good news about your pick up teemm. Have you decided when you will transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We want to transfer as soon as possible, from our discussions with IVF nurses yesterday I will need to have a break for a cycle then move into transfer. Just waiting on confirmation from FS but likely to start medicated FET cycle in about 6 weeks.