Page 43 of 65 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Natta.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sartan For This Useful Post:

Natta  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ultrasound today showed not much happening in my ovaries so our gonal-f dosage is going up... Fingers crossed for better scan on Thursday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my first u/s today
    Next scan Thursday ) finger cross we make it to EPU...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Natta. Fantastic news! So happy for you!

Sent from my GT-I9295 using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MealsandEmma22 For This Useful Post:

Natta  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies.
    2nd Beta results are in. They’re at 1882. My progesterone has dropped a little to 26 so I have to have 3 pessaries but other than that we passed! I told the Nurse I have been struggling with a VERY upset belly (TMI sorry) and she said “darling, I guarantee that’s anxiety… now CALM DOWN!” Ha! Easier said than done. Now we wait till May 5 for a scan for a heartbeat. Fingers crossed.
    Hope everyone is travelling well!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news Natta, congrats!

Scan today was less than positive.. FS has cancelled cycle, back on pill today ready to start again in a few weeks.. Starting next cycle on 150iu gonal-f, hopefully that's enough to kick start things nicely.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TeeMM For This Useful Post:

Natta  (01-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeMM View Post
    That's great news Natta, congrats!

Scan today was less than positive.. FS has cancelled cycle, back on pill today ready to start again in a few weeks.. Starting next cycle on 150iu gonal-f, hopefully that's enough to kick start things nicely.
    Sorry about that, I know how you feel. My last cycle was cancelled. We are on day 7 now. So finger cross we get to an EPU on Wednesday )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    Just wanted to introduce myself I'm 27 and dp 34, we currently have a 9month old son conceived through IUI with donor sperm.
    We are ready to start trying for number two but have hit a small roadblock, our clinic only places orders with the sperm bank every 3-4months so we have to wait a little longer so that we can use the same donor. We've asked if we can have a personal one off shipment at an additional cost and hope to hear the outcome of this sometime this week.

We don't mind waiting the 3-4 months but feel like we are in limbo a little bit waiting for an answer on a special delivery.

Wishing you all luck on your ttc journeys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay for all the BFPs. Its so exciting seeing all the support in this thread.

Sorry haven't been in, but I have been reading along.

DF is convinced she wants to do a cycle June/July/August so means I have to get get probed next week for test, exciting stuff!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry you have to start again, Teemm. That is really frustrating. Hope you're doing some lovely things for yourselves.
    Hi ErinJess.... How exciting starting trying for number 2! Every time there's a road block it feels like forever, right?! Good luck!
    two mummy's... How did EPU go? Or is it next Wednesday?

I've been having a stressful week...numbers are rising really well but I've had 2 little episodes of spotting. The nurses and Dr aren't worried as they say it's likely the progesterone causing irritation and it's very common but I'm completely freaked out. The blood test on Tuesday was up over 11,000 for HCG but I'm struggling with this wait till Monday's scan.... Scary.

Hope everyone is still staying positive on their journey...

Natta x