+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 65 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! Definitely no drugs that could be releasing HCG so I'm waiting another day to test again. Eek. Blood test not till Monday.

Im thinking of you and DP, Fingerscrossed!
    X

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Natta For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you, Natta. The wait for the blood test is hard. Had mine this morning. Stay strong and calm!

Sent from my GT-I9295 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MealsandEmma22 For This Useful Post:

Natta  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Mealsandemma I'm thinking of you today! My fingers are crossed for you! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Natta. No luck for us this time around but we have a frostie that we will try in a month or two. Hopefully you guys have a better result!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry, MealsandEmma. Every BFN is hard to take.. :-( take care of yourself tonight. That was your full stimulated cycle wasn't it? We had a BFN last month on our stimulated cycle too. I'll be waiting to hear how you go with your beautiful frostie. In the meantime relax and re-energize. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    I'm sorry for your BFN MealsandEmma it's such a painful experience to go through. I hope that your frostie is your bub-in-waiting. I've heard that FET's have a higher success rate and they obviously aren't as intense to go through.

Natta! That second line is looking mighty promising! I can't wait to hear the official results. Sorry I haven't been on much things have been so busy here, but I still think about you all often and wonder how your journeys are going.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Best Things For This Useful Post:

MealsandEmma22  (15-04-2014),Natta  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Natta. We are ok, we knew it was coming so wasnt a shock. Going to give ourselves a bit of a break before using our frostie. It was so nice last night not having to do the progesterone pessary! Take care and I look forward to hearing how you go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MealsandEmma, I think the best thing you can do is rest and focus on yourself and DP. I don't know about you but the injections and egg pickup was really hard on my body and mind. We weren't at all surprised when our fresh embie didn't stick either. Glad you have a positive outlook but still it's hard to take and I'm really sorry. :-( Just think though... You're one step closer to that beautiful baby.... :-)

ive been POAS ing like a madwoman. My partner has got in on the excitement now too. At first she didn't want me testing so early but now she sees that whatever happens from now we are closer than we've ever been. The line is definitely getting darker with each test! It's still not as dark as the control line but certainly not a 'squinter' anymore. We are both on holiday at the moment so really relishing in this lovely, quiet time full of so much hope. Still not game to get too excited, just happy at the moment.
    I guess time will tell!!!
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    So pleased for you Natta! Already planning out my prep for the frozen cycle. Going to do some acupuncture this time to try and help it along as I really want it to work, im not keen to do another full stim cycle again any time soon.

Also going to do a cleanse over Easter as a kickstart to drop sone of the weight I stacked on throughout our cycle and help me get back into healthy eating habits again.

How have you found your frozen cycle in comparison to the full stim?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mealsandemma. Sounds like a great plan. A friend who has a beautiful daughter through IVF said that her and her DH used to say 'no stress, no rush' it was their mantra during the process and i love it. It will happen for each of us at the right time and that will be the baby you were destined to love and care for!
    As far as the difference between last month and this. I have found this frozen cycle COMPLETELY different. I'm still medicated as I have PCOS so I'm on Estrogen tablets morning and night and progesterone pessaries morning and night too. I have to say the estrogen sent me a bit batty. At least I think that was what was causing it. It could have been that my body was 'coming down' from the stim I'm not sure. But I've been very anxious and a bit teary. So emotionally I think I've felt worse than the stim cycle but physically... It's like a whole different game. None of the awful bloating or discomfort. I've felt physically great. Such a relief after the physical demands of stim and egg collection. To be honest I feel completely normal physically (whatever normal is)
    Ive been really looking after myself this time too. Just like you're planning I've been seeing an accupuncturist. My feeling is that I have no idea whether it's helping the embie but it sure let's me relax which is just as important I think. It sounds silly but I lay on the table meditating on our baby in the future. Silly but makes me feel good.
    Make sure you eat plenty of the things you can't enjoy when you're back into it. I ate my favourite D'Affinois soft cheese almost every day between cycles!!!! Ha!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Natta For This Useful Post:

MealsandEmma22  (16-04-2014)