+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 65 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations BestThings! What a gorgeous little girl! Makes everything worth it I'm sure.
    Hope you're recovering well and getting to know each other xxx

We are off for our ET this morning. We ended up doing a medicated thaw cycle.

Welcome to those new to this thread!!! Fingers crossed there'll be more beautiful bubbas pictures here soon.

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations BestThings! How exciting for you and your family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The 2WW is almost over. Blood test set for Monday. POAS this morning and got a BFN. Had a little bit of very dark brown blood this morning when wiping, sorry TMI!Trying to stay optimistic but also bracing myself in case of the worst.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Still plenty of time MealsandEmma! I hope you get your BFP! The two week wait is a killer isn't it? Hopefully time isn't dragging too long.

Thinking about all the other wonderful ladies here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Best Things For This Useful Post:

MealsandEmma22  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats @Best Things!
    And still have my fingers crossed for you @MealsandEmma22!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SJ565 For This Useful Post:

MealsandEmma22  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Best Things View Post
    Hey ladies! Just letting you know Isla Edith arrive at 10:44pm on the 4/5/2014. She weighed 8 pound 5 ounces and measured 57cm long. She's a great feeder and an amazing daughter. DP and I are on cloud nine loving our little bubba. She's worth everything we've been through and the scary birth I had.

Attachment 52608
    Congratulation

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh ladies! It's the evening of 4dp5dt. I know it's early but I calculates our due date as a bit of fun and found it is my birthday! So I got too curious and POAS and there's a VERY faint line. It's definitely there and pink and my DP can see it too. I'm in complete shock!!!! I've not had any triggers this time. Just progesterone and estrogen so I don't think it can be medication. Agh!!! I'll try to sleep and test again in the morning. Seriously though what do you ladies think??? Could it be a false positive???
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    There's definitely a second line there! Congrats!
    Not sure if the IVF meds could cause a misread, but there should be something on one of the IVF forums? Hope you can manage some sleep- how exciting!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SJ565 For This Useful Post:

Natta  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone, i have been a bit awol the last few days and havent read a thing. Everything is moving fast. Hope everyone is going well.

AFM Partner is feeling like a beach ball. At our last (very quick scan) FS could see about 4 follies but their could be more. Pre trigger BT tomorrow morning, trigger monday evening at some point, then post trigger BT tuesday morning. EPU wednesday morning. Fingers crossed we get some goodies and they fertilise for a day 2 transfer Friday morning phew..... information overload remembering all dates.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Fingerscrossd11 For This Useful Post:

Natta  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    There is a fainty.... the only thing that could give you a false positive is that if you were having post transfer pregynl.

Quote Originally Posted by Natta View Post
    Oh my gosh ladies! It's the evening of 4dp5dt. I know it's early but I calculates our due date as a bit of fun and found it is my birthday! So I got too curious and POAS and there's a VERY faint line. It's definitely there and pink and my DP can see it too. I'm in complete shock!!!! I've not had any triggers this time. Just progesterone and estrogen so I don't think it can be medication. Agh!!! I'll try to sleep and test again in the morning. Seriously though what do you ladies think??? Could it be a false positive???

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Fingerscrossd11 For This Useful Post:

Natta  (14-04-2014)