+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 65 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Best Things View Post
    Two mummys... I really don't know what to say. Look after yourself and I hope that next cycle goes better. Maybe they'll start you on a higher dose? Are you going to do IUI with the one follie or just leave it for this cycle?

I'm sorry things didn't turn out this month.
    Yeah I'm taking it really well. Yeah starting on a higher dose next cycle. We are not doing an iui because there were about 3 13mm ones. So a possibility of more then one pregnancy.
    Will start again I've got plenty of time lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning All,

Today is 6dp3dt. POAS this morning and got a BFN but not too worried because it is super early to be testing. At least we know that the Ovidrel has cleared my system. Will try and hold off testing for a few days now. Blood test booked for a week today.

Baby dust to all on the journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello all, just found this page and thought i'd drop a line.
    I'm 41, DP 43. Have done a few cycles (even tried me being the Donor Egg but thats another story). DP is currently cycling we are on CD 5 and we are through Fertility First @ Hurstville.

See a few profiles that i know from other groups, hoping to get to know the rest soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Hey ladies! Just letting you know Isla Edith arrive at 10:44pm on the 4/5/2014. She weighed 8 pound 5 ounces and measured 57cm long. She's a great feeder and an amazing daughter. DP and I are on cloud nine loving our little bubba. She's worth everything we've been through and the scary birth I had.

10250123_10152072305046234_7720299709531049077_n.jpg

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Best Things For This Useful Post:

CandE  (11-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATS BestThings! So exciting! I was wondering how you were getting on. Wishing you and your family all the best!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have had first appointment with FS on Thursday. Had my interuterine scan, everything looks great, thickening of the lining present, ovaries normal size any many eggs present :-) Then has blood test to test for all the usual things. Couldn't get into Physc/nurse etc to access donor sperm whilst we were in Brisbane, so have booked In for 23rd April when we will be on holidays at gold coast. From there it will just be a matter of waiting for cycles to fall into place for our first try :-)

Sent from my GT-N8000 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations best things. What lovely news and such a cutie. Enjoy every moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Best things...she is beautiful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Best Things to you and your DP. How lovely to have your beautiful daughter now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Best thing, looking foward to reading your birth story.