+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 65 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 643
  1. #361
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    QueensLand
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    25
    Reviews
    0
    Yes we are have a 5dt

  2. #362
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    QueensLand
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    25
    Reviews
    0
    Has anyone used embro glue when they they had there transfer???

  3. #363
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    12
    Reviews
    0
    Two mummies I had not heard of embryo glue until reading your post, who if if course led to google research! Is your FS suggesting it improves chances? How is your first cycle going?

    We are finally getting close to starting our cycle, pick up meds on 11th April, with estimated pick up around 28th and transfer around the 1st... It's so close and yet so far away!

  4. #364
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked
    4
    Reviews
    0
    Hi All,

    My DP and I fairly new to the world of IVF. We have done one cycle and are currently 'enjoying' our first 2WW. I am 3dp3dt and am doing my best not to go slowly mad!

    Trying to wait until at least Sunday to POAS which would be 10 days since the Ovidrel trigger.

    The forums are a huge help so big thank to all who contribute! Good luck to all those on the journey. Fingers crossed for a BFP!

  5. #365
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    QLD
    Posts
    2,247
    Thanks
    441
    Thanked
    1,522
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MealsandEmma22 View Post
    Hi All,

    My DP and I fairly new to the world of IVF. We have done one cycle and are currently 'enjoying' our first 2WW. I am 3dp3dt and am doing my best not to go slowly mad!

    Trying to wait until at least Sunday to POAS which would be 10 days since the Ovidrel trigger.

    The forums are a huge help so big thank to all who contribute! Good luck to all those on the journey. Fingers crossed for a BFP!
    Hey MealsandEmma! The TWW is a killer isn't it!? Arguably the worst thing to have to endure during IVF. Patience and waiting really kills me! Congratulations of getting this far. Hopefully you get your BFP this cycle! Did you get any frosties from your cycle?

    Let us know how you go on Sunday! I have everything crossed that you get two wonderful lines!

  6. #366
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    QueensLand
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    25
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeMM View Post
    Two mummies I had not heard of embryo glue until reading your post, who if if course led to google research! Is your FS suggesting it improves chances? How is your first cycle going?

    We are finally getting close to starting our cycle, pick up meds on 11th April, with estimated pick up around 28th and transfer around the 1st... It's so close and yet so far away!
    Our 1st cycle is going good. Have an US tomorow morning hopefully good news and looking at EPU on Lindsay but will keep you informed

  7. #367
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked
    4
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Best Things View Post
    Hey MealsandEmma! The TWW is a killer isn't it!? Arguably the worst thing to have to endure during IVF. Patience and waiting really kills me! Congratulations of getting this far. Hopefully you get your BFP this cycle! Did you get any frosties from your cycle?

    Let us know how you go on Sunday! I have everything crossed that you get two wonderful lines!
    Hi Best Things, we got 6 eggs at collection and 3 were able to be ICSI'd.

    One was implanted at 3 days and we decided to try and grow the other two to 5 days.

    Got the call yesterday to say that they were able to freeze one of them at 5 days so we have one frosty little insurance policy!

    Fingers crossed for Sunday! Thanks for the reply.

  8. #368
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    QueensLand
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    25
    Reviews
    0
    Cycle cancelled one folli was taking all the meds 19.5mm rest siting at 11mm ish
    Try again in 3weeks

  9. #369
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    QLD
    Posts
    2,247
    Thanks
    441
    Thanked
    1,522
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Two mummys View Post
    Cycle cancelled one folli was taking all the meds 19.5mm rest siting at 11mm ish
    Try again in 3weeks
    Two mummys... I really don't know what to say. Look after yourself and I hope that next cycle goes better. Maybe they'll start you on a higher dose? Are you going to do IUI with the one follie or just leave it for this cycle?

    I'm sorry things didn't turn out this month.

  10. #370
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked
    4
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Two mummys View Post
    Cycle cancelled one folli was taking all the meds 19.5mm rest siting at 11mm ish
    Try again in 3weeks
    Sorry to hear that, two mummys. Fingers crossed for your next cycle.

    We had 17 follis: one was 20, a couple were 17, a couple were 14 and the rest was 11 or less. I was disappointed that we only got 6 eggs from all of those.

    Hopefully they can refine your meds so that you get enough to have a successful cycle and some frosties!

    Take care.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Xmas with a NEW Fridge-to-go Lunch Bag! Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Fridge-to-go 8 hour cooler bags are ideal under the Christmas tree! Now in modern lunch bag designs - fill them with toys and chocolate to make parents and kids happy! Stay super cool and eat healthy and fresh food all summer long!
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
The MAMA Centre
Pregnancy, birth & beyond care with your very own midwife. Home & hospital birth support, VBACs, antenatal & postnatal care by medicare eligible midwives & holistic health practitioners. Massage, chiro, naturopathy, yoga, counselling & beauty therapy
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!