+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 65 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again.... So all went well today. Dr said our little embie was "very good looking" :-) and we have 6 more in the freezer! There's also some more that are a bit slower so they are leaving them one more day and if any catch up they'll store those too. We are SO thrilled to have managed to get some healthy embryos. Now we wait... Blood test on the 24th. So fingers crossed!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Natta View Post
    Hi again.... So all went well today. Dr said our little embie was "very good looking" :-) and we have 6 more in the freezer! There's also some more that are a bit slower so they are leaving them one more day and if any catch up they'll store those too. We are SO thrilled to have managed to get some healthy embryos. Now we wait... Blood test on the 24th. So fingers crossed!!!
    It's wonderful to hear about good transfer + 6 frosties. Hopefully we hear about a BFP soon! Also good luck with the slower ones

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Best Things For This Useful Post:

Natta  (14-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news, sending BFP vibes!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TeeMM For This Useful Post:

Natta  (14-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Natta View Post
    Good luck!!! hope your feeling well!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. I'm feeling well. It's 4dp5dt and just POAS (I know I know too early) but I just wanted to test that the trigger was gone. It was negative. So now if I test later in the week I'll know it's not the drugs. I'm going a bit nuts this 2ww. I must say I don't feel very pregnant. :-( but I also know there won't be any symptoms yet. Argh!

How are you ladies going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Thinking about your Natta, I'm sure your test is coming up soon. Really hope you get the BFP you deserve!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Best Things. I must say I'm not feeling very confident. My HPT came back neg this morning and tomorrow will be 14 days since Egg collection. Oh well. Beta is Monday morning so I guess we'll wait and see. At least we are lucky enough to have some embies I'm the freezer so we should be able to start again straight away without all those nasty needles. Fingers are still crossed though!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck, Natta!

BestThings, how are you going? You must be getting really close now! Are you excited? Bit nervous?

As for me - 9 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Yeah JustJaq! Getting close now. I'm 38w and 5d. DP and I are so excited to meet our baby. It's my birthday on Monday so I have a nice dinner out to take my mind off the wait. It's so torturous. I can't believe you're 9 weeks pregnant already!! How are you going symptoms wise?

Hope the BT brings some great news Natta.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks BestThings! I have been pretty lucky symptoms-wise, touch wood. Two episodes of some spotting, but i have been checked out since then, and all good. I'm waiting for our 10 wk then 12 wk scans to make sure there aren't any problems (I am 35, so increased risk), then we'll start telling people and it will all start feeling a lot more real!

Hope time doesn't pass too slowly for you (stock up on sleep if you can?) and hope that you have a nice time on Monday!