DW and I saw our FS yesterday, as well as the clinic's counsellor for mandatory counselling to access donor progam and are progressing through the process to start on our path to becoming parents.
Bloods and Ultrasound have revealed that despite being diagnosed PCOS 10 years ago, there is nothing to indicate that I have PCOS at all. AMH level though is through the roof though, which means if we opt for IVF I will be high risk for OHSS. DW and I had previously thought we would go straight to IVF due to the higher success rate and possibility of getting some frosties, however FS said with IVF due to my AMH we would be looking at very low stim to reduce risk of OHSS (so potentially a few cancelled cycles until the right medication point is reached) and aiming for 5 or 6 eggs at pick up at the most, meaning less chance of freezing any for later FET.
Our next step is to decide how we want to progress - IVF or DI IUI - and I have no idea which way to go. Would be grateful for any wisdom you ladies would like to share