+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 65 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!!!

Welcome back to those from last year and huge welcome to those joining us. I hope the journey to a BFP is a short one xxx

im guilty of going quiet on the thread. Christmas and new year was challenging. But it was also productive. We are 15 weeks tomorrow!!! Had 'the chat' with my other boss and he was so excited for us. We have also bought a house! Because what better time to stress yourself and jump into debt than after spending all our money on ivf and getting pregnant lol we move this weekend so at least I can look forward to decorating the nursery.

Im also showing significantly already which I'm getting used to. There's a store called maternity revolution which has been fabulous for maternity clothes. I highly recommend then. I got some great bargains as well! And at least now I have clothes I can wear to work

Thanks
    Reviews
    image.jpg

today's bump shot

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CandE View Post
    Attachment 49396

today's bump shot
    Your bump is so cute!!!

I'll find a pic and post for you ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1390247262.245730.jpg

My bump at 32 weeks.

I'm now 33 weeks

We had our "commitment ceremony" (hell I've been calling it a wedding cause it is to us) on 11JAN14! So that was exciting but OMG exhausting week prior to it lol I was so happy when we finally jumped in bed after it. I was so tired lol but it was awesome

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GDYB03 For This Useful Post:

CandE  (21-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    GDYBO3 congrats on your wedding.

CandE bump looking great.

Afm, things still a bit quite. The holidays were a bit exhausting though. My partner proposed on Christmas eve, that was nerve wrecking... For about a minute all I did was ask if she is joking. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hers&Hers View Post
    GDYBO3 congrats on your wedding.

CandE bump looking great.

Afm, things still a bit quite. The holidays were a bit exhausting though. My partner proposed on Christmas eve, that was nerve wrecking... For about a minute all I did was ask if she is joking. Lol.
    Congratulations!!!! that's awesome news! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow!!!! Congratulations all round!!!! And yes, call it a wedding, that's what it is

Youre looking fabulous GDYB03!!!! I didn't think I'd be this big at 15 weeks so I'm hoping I don't become a whale!!

big congrats to you too hers & hers! How wonderful for you xx

exciting times ahead for everyone!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CandE For This Useful Post:

GDYB03  (21-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CandE View Post
    Oh wow!!!! Congratulations all round!!!! And yes, call it a wedding, that's what it is

Youre looking fabulous GDYB03!!!! I didn't think I'd be this big at 15 weeks so I'm hoping I don't become a whale!!

big congrats to you too hers & hers! How wonderful for you xx

exciting times ahead for everyone!
    Oh you won't become a whale!! Lol some ppl gain early on then settle and don't gain anything. Heaps of my friends were like that. Don't stress

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GDYB03 For This Useful Post:

CandE  (21-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Wow. CandE I've been thinking about you and I'm so glad you posted. Congratulations on the proposal H&H and congratulations on the new house CandE.

GDY and CandE are both sporting great bumps. Is it possible that CandE's bump is as big as mine at 30 weeks, lol?

I'd post one of me but I'm a little self conscious.

DP dad bought a kitchen from ikea yesterday that were going to install in his granny flat for us. We're going to be self sufficient!!! We've had a bathroom, lounge room, dining, bedrooms etc forever but he hasn't done the kitchen and now he decided to do it because the baby is coming! Super exciting.

Hope everyone is traveling well.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Best Things For This Useful Post:

CandE  (22-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiweeny View Post
    Hi everyone!

I only just came across this thread. My partner and I are currently doing our second IVF cycle. My EPU is scheduled for next Tuesday and right now I am a bloated, follicle making mess. If any other ladies are from the Gold Coast I would love to get a message! It would be nice to have some support close to home.
    Chiweeny, DP and I live in Brisbane. I'll send you an inbox when I get home from the Drs.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Best Things For This Useful Post:

Chiweeny  (23-01-2014)