+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 65 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Hey ladies!

Hopefully everyone is going well. When does everyone get to test to see if they get their BFP? I hope you all get the Christmas Pressie you want so much. I can't believe how close we are to Christmas time. DP and I haven't even put the tree up! Slaaaack.

AFM - I am 25 weeks pregnant today. Belly is looking kind of big! I can't believe it might only be 15 weeks until we meet our Momo! DP was looking at the calendar yesterday and she is convinced that Momo was put back as an embie on the same day as she took the train into my life 3 years ago! We don't have much planned for Christmas and we're just enjoying this time waiting for our girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Best Things. So nice you are getting a bump now it must make it feel so exciting! We only put up our Christmas tree yesterday and it feels a lot more festive now.

JustJaq hoping you get good news soon. I can't decide on POAS or not either until just before BT. I haven't bought any this time....

AFM I have my BT next Monday. One more embie made it to blastocyst yesterday so we have three frosties

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Yeah, her kicks and punches are getting a little rough now! One woke me up last night and it was kind of painful! Be gentle, little one.

The ol' POAS drama. We always POAS or AF came and ruined things. We only ever did the bloodtest on our IVF after we'd already POAS. I'm glad we did because I think it would have hurt too much if we got told over the phone that it was a negative result. That and DP and I are too impatient.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! I'm Stacey and my partner and I are about to have our first attempt next week. We're going back to the UK (where she's from) and will be doing a home insemination using donor sperm from a Danish clinic. Very exciting and scary at the same time. If this attempt is unsuccessful our next step will probably be a clinic here in Perth, although we've been told the waiting list for donor sperm is 18-24 months. Anyway, wish us luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Welcome Stacey and partner. Lets hope you get lucky first time! Have you considered doing AI using an Australian Donor? I think there are some websites out there that help put you in touch with donors for a small monthly fee. I have been warned that there are some absolute creeps out there but some genuine people who honestly just want to help. This was an option for DP and I but as we live in Brisbane and there are no donor waiting lists we jumped straight into it with a clinic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any BFP??? I'm testing in two days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Two mummys View Post
    Any BFP??? I'm testing in two days
    Good luck ladies!
    Anyone else have their results yet? I'm hoping for BFP's everywhere.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to be a downer, but BFN for us :-(

Good luck everyone else cycling at the moment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJaq View Post
    Sorry to be a downer, but BFN for us :-(

Good luck everyone else cycling at the moment!
    I'm really sorry to hear that JustJaq. Did you get any frosties? What do you think will be your next step? I really hope that your BFP is just around the corner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Best Things. No frosties for us. DP and i will spend some time over the break thinking about what we'll do next..