+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 65 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Flower, congrats on your 8 eggs! So exciting! Hope you're feeling better soon.

Cantwait, so sorry to hear about the OHSS - that sounds awful. Hopefully DP will be out of hospital soon!

TeeMM - welcome and good luck with your journey - hopefully a short one!

Twomummas, hope the TWW (until the next scan!) goes faster than the other TWW!

Thanks
    Reviews
    TeeMM welcome and best of luck with TTC.

2mummiestobe; we are on the same boat, too much going on amd needing attention, so we hit a full stop too. Hoping to jump back in sometime next year fx its in the first half of the year

All pregnant ladies: glad you guys are lucky to have good non eventful pregnancies.

Good luck and lots of baby dust to those cycling.

In other news Christmas is around the corner, whats everyone doing? And what gifts are we buying our other halfs and babies (yes im trying to steal ideas)
    DP and I have zero plans, so many things we thinking of doing but the main one is to be with our families but they are all overseas and my parents are going somewhere, so just 3 of us and no idea what to do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. Nice to hear from you H+H, and 2mummiestobe. Hope you have a great Christmas and start back TTC when the time is right next year! We are doing Christmas with family too. The year we were away overseas we joined an "orphan's Christmas" with others without family around and it was great fun but certainly different!

can'twait hope your DP is feeling better from the OHSS. Did you get lots of frosties? I hope so!

justJaq how are you feeling now? Hope your little embie is settling in to stay.

Two mummys did your IUI go ahead? Hope it all went well.

Best Things, DP is sooo excited now about the idea of Japan, she has been looking up flights! I think we might just make the start of the cherry blossom season at the end, but either way there looks to be so much to do! I think we are decided now and will book after Christmas!

Results for me today, 5 out of 8 eggs fertilised, sounds like the other three were immature. Hoping they grow well, get an update tomorrow and decision about Day 3 or 5 transfer!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    When do you get to test JustJaq? I really hope you get a BFP!

H&H DP and I are going to go away to Jupiters Hotel for Christmas as see a show at the Gold Coast. We might just do a few little pressies. Bubba won't be born but we did buy her some furniture today... So that can be for Christmas! My parents are coming down on Boxing Day with my sister and we're (along with DP) all going to stay at a place in the mountains for 3 days.

Flower OMG! Japan will be the very best decision you EVER make, I promise you! Now I have to tell you all the things you will want to do:
    - Ueno Zoo. If you take your passport it only costs like 2 dollars. They have giant pandas! So 'kawaii'! (Kawaii means cute).
    - Snow Monkey tour and Zenkoji temple. This was DP's favourite. It was $175 but it's worth EVERY cent. If you're interested send me a PM and I'll send you the link to the one we did. Zenkoji temple is the oldest buddhist temple in Japan. You can't take photos inside it... But it's all gold.
    - Disney land. It's a must.
    - Meiji shrine in Shibuya. This is where you'll see all the beautiful brides!

I wish I could show you all our photos but I'm sure bubhub would scream at me for posting too many, lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Flower, 5 fertilised is great! So exciting! Hope they're growing and dividing well!

As for me, the little embie is still in there, as far as I know, hopefully implanting and burrowing in. Feeling not too bad - that Crinone is not much fun though! I think I can test either next Friday or the Monday after. I'm trying not to think about it too much (mostly unsuccessfully)

Thanks
    Reviews
    JustJaq I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you! Did you get to freeze the other embie? I am on Crinone too. Messy but so far I think it's better than the pessaries were! My five are all dividing 4 or 5 cells and Grade 2 today. So staying with plan for Day 5 transfer if they look good tomorrow. I am so nervous before those phone calls to see how they're going, it's crazy!

Best Things I would love to hear all your tips for Japan! Will try PM you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Flower. No, our other embie didn't make it, so fingers crossed for this one!

Yours sound like they're going great though! Hopefully a good one to transfer and a few to freeze. So exciting! Best of luck!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JustJaq For This Useful Post:

Flower78  (12-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best justjaq

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had embryo transfer this morning and it all went really well. The embryologist said we had a beautiful blastocyst and we saw the picture on the screen. Feeling happy and resting up today. Will call tomorrow about any to be frozen, probably two.

hope the 2WW is going well JustJaq. Do you think you will POAS before your official BT? I have lots of Christmas stuff to do to keep me busy and it's nice being the festive season. Hope we get a great Christmas present!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Two Mummy and Flower!

So exciting to see it on the screen, isn't it? Hope your little blasto is getting comfy and settling in!

I'm trying not to think about my TWW too much.. I think I'll make a decision about whether to POAS or not closer to the time :-)