+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 65 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CandE that is so wonderful that your ultrasound gave such positive news and bubba is growing well. Hopefully it will be all smooth sailing from here and you can enjoy your pregnancy.

JustJaq hope your two embies grow strongly and your transfer goes well. Any progress report? It is hard only two fertilised after all the effort but they must be the good ones that fingers crossed give your bfp! Thanks for the injection tips they are going well now.

Cantwait those egg numbers are amazing, hope you get lots of embies to freeze.

AFM had first ultrasound today. 9 follicles but pretty big range in size from 8mm-20mm. Not sure that the littlies will make it! Estrogen 4800 which they are happy with so just bloods tomorrow. Still pretty pleased with that for the first go! Not sure yet when epu will be, they don't ultrasound on Sundays at our clinic.

Best Things we are looking at somewhere in Asia for our holiday. Probably Malaysia to eat, shop and relax I think! Should be good pregnant or not! Japan sounds fantastic and DP wants to go and ski but I would be so scared of falling while skiing I am not too co-ordinated!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

CandE  (07-12-2013),JustJaq  (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks BestThings and Flower.

It's a bit hard to keep up the optimism, but I'm holding onto the fact it only takes one, and that those two must be the good ones Fingers firmly crossed.

I called the clinic today for an update, and they told me that embryos are very sensitive to temperature changes, so they don't like to disturb them more than necessary, and they don't check them on Day 2. Hopefully they're all tucked up warm in egg beds growing, or dividing, or whatever they're supposed to be doing now

We're booked in for a transfer tomorrow, and apparently the clinic will check them in the morning to check they're still going. I'm just hoping we don't get a phonecall in the morning saying nothing to transfer... that would be really hard...

Flower, good luck with your follicles!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Hey just a quick one to ask JustJaq if transfer went ahead?

Will be on later for a more comprehensive post.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Justjaq - good luck for today!!! Hope you have a beautiful embie on board!

We find out what will happen with this cycle in about 20 min. Either it will proceed or be cancelled. Not long til we know.

Flower - they're some great numbers!!! You must be excited that EPU is getting closer!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Best Things and Rainbow! Those two WERE the strong ones, still going this morning! :-) We are just home after transferring one! Other one they'll see if it keeps going to blasto, then freeze if so! Yay! Fingers firmly crossed :-)

Hope you get good news, Rainbow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wonderful news JustJaq! Congrats on being PUPO. Hope your other one keeps going strong too.

Hope it's good news today rainbowbabe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies.. Congrats on being PUPO Justjaq!

We decided to cancel the cycle. It's just not happening! DF's E2 was at 267. It keeps bouncing between 250-300. So we feel like we would be wasting an embie. We will wait til Jan and hopefully she'll have a better cycle

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone! Seeing the little picture of the embryo with its dividing cells, and seeing it on the ultrasound going in - it doesn't really feel real, like it could be happening to us. DP is so excited PUPO - makes me think of pupae, which I guess this part of the cycle kind of is, or could be at least...

Rainbowbabe, hard though I'm sure it is, it sounds like deferring the cycle until January was the right decision. Having worked so hard to create the embies, you don't want to waste them - better to wait until the winds are favourable and the conditions right, I think. On the upside, maybe DF can eat more things and have some drinks over Xmas and New Year?

Good luck everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    JustJaq is PUPO! Congrats! Now go and put your legs up because you deserve it! I'm so happy it worked out. It just takes one! Did they say how many cells they were? How fragmented they were? We got our BFP with a humble 3BB.

I think it might be a good decision to cancel the cycle Rainbow. You want to give your frostie the very best chance! I know it's frustrating now but it may very well be worth it if you get your BFP with your next transfer. I know we had to sit out a month waiting for a cyst on my ovaries to go away before stimming and it was such a horrible wait. Hoping DP's next cycle is the one!

Flower! I love, love, loved Japan! I loved it so much I would leave Australia in a heart beat to live there. We're already planning our next holiday. We saw snow, went skiiing, saw the snow monkeys in the hot springs, went to disneyland, the zoo, 10 storey toy shops! We went out one night to a really expensive looking fancy restaurant we ate all we could of the most delicious food and drink and our bill was less than $20! Lol! Your follies sound like they're getting the job done, good luck for EPU! I'm sure we'd all love to know how many eggies you get and how many fertilise!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry it didn't work out for this cycle rainbowbabe.. I agree with you it is best to save the precious blasty for when the time is right and you have positive feelings about the cycle. Really hope next time is the one!

Hope the 2WW goes fast JustJaq! I guess it will only be the 11day wait this time though if you test at 14 days post pick up?

Estrogen going up fast so Epu booked in for Monday afternoon! Have to take my trigger at 1am so will need a snooze tomorrow. Will update after with results.

japan sounds great Best Things! You are making me reconsider! Will have to see if there's still snow in March. I love Japanese food, I guess I could eat everything but the sashimi if pregnant? So much of a good holiday for me is the food!