+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Best Things - DF is still being monitored for O and is having another BT and U/S today - last one was yesterday. She is now CD15 now normally O's around CD17. Hopefully she will get there before Monday. I'm really scared of a late transfer but the FN said that she should be right... Anyway all we can do it wait and see!

As for your bump, I would be too concerned some women didn't show that early because of right muscles etc. my friend didn't pop til just after 6 months and then grew A LOT in the last trimester. With her second her bump was there from the start haha. Have a lovely time away sounds fun!!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Best Things View Post

AFM - DP and I are heading away for a weekend of fishing, seeing family and feeding horses and cows. My baby belly seems smaller than everyone elses but then when I look at it maybe it doesn't? I'm 22w3d and I don't know if I've 'popped' yet. Everyone's different I suppose and they say that your belly is smaller with your first.

Don't stress mine didn't start showing till around 22-23 weeks and it was all of a sudden there, then went down abit for a week. I'm 26 weeks on Monday - def bump there now. My mum was the same - third tri she did all her growing. so expect a speedy catch up in the last tri I am lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Rainbowbabe and Flower78. Another scan for me today - follicles developing well on the extra medication, FS pleased with them. I have 8 or maybe 10, with another scan in a few days, and a tentative EPU next week.

I'm going ok on the injections - mostly tired for me, and a bit sick of all the needles, but otherwise not too bad, which is good, considering I'm on quite a high dose of Gonal-F (450).

I'm worried that all the hormones are having an effect on my partner though - has anyone else had that? She gets what we suspect are hormone-related migraines from time to time, and she's had three in the past week! She seems to have had it harder than me so far! Has anyone else been having injections that have affected their partner, or been affected by their partner's injections?

Ps - hope everyone is going well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I normally get some cramps during O but while DF was stimming I cramped the whole time. Between AF's it didn't go away. It was mild but yeah that's the only thing I noticed. Weird right?

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear your follies are developing well JustJaq, 8-10 sounds fantastic! Hope you don't have too many days more of the stim injections to go. I have bruises already and have only done three jabs! About the hormones I have heard women who live together can get affected by each other's hormone cycles and even synchronise so maybe it could affect your partner. My DP hasn't mentioned anything!

Rainbowbabe fingerscrossed DF's bloods and ultrasounds go well and she ovulates soon. Waiting is hard, hope you had some nice stuff to do on the weekend and get good news with the next tests.

I've got a busy week at work coming up so time should go fast to my blood test Thurs, think then ultrasound is a day or two later to check follicles. Excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like great progress with your follies justjaq. Don't be disappointed with those numbers. I had 18 eggs, only 11 fertilised and only 3 made it. Rainbow had less eggs but the same fertility rate. So please be happy

not long till your blood tests flowers. Fingers crossed for you. Hope those follies are growing strong

best things, my sister went through something similar. I remember her constantly saying that she couldn't wait to finally look pregnant. But then all of a sudden, she did!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks CandE, Flower and Rainbowbabe!

Another scan for me today, and FS says I'm ready to go! I have 8 follicles, and to my untrained eye, they looked pretty big on the scan. I'm not unhappy with 8 at all. It's my first IVF cycle, and I have a low AMH, so a high response wasn't likely. Hopefully that means minimal chance of OHSS? I hope so anyway!

I've had my trigger shot this evening, with EPU arranged for Wednesday morning. Eee! Bit nervous. It's probably my imagination, but it's like I can feel the eggs detaching from the follicles. Happy to be finished with the injections for the time being!

Flower, I have some bruises too, though DP got very good at giving the jabs. If you have a pet, look out for their pokey paws, is my advice! Very painful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping in to updated you all
    Cycle number 3
    Day 8, had clomid day 2-6 have an appointment on Friday for U/S which makes it day 11. Last cycle I was inseminated on day 12 fingers crossed same out come
    Hoping for BFP if not looking at In january

Anyone else cycling??

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck TwoMummys!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for epu tomorrow JustJaq! I am hoping for similar numbers, I am also 35 with low amh so not expecting lots. We just need one good embie!

best wishes for your cycle two mummys, hope this one brings your bfp!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

JustJaq  (03-12-2013)