Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nice to see everyone doing ok.

Anyone watching Growing up Gayby?

Thanks
    Reviews
    H&H - I'm watching it right now. Parts have made me happy and other parts have made me angry!!!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No best things we are going to keep the sex a surprise. We both want the surprise do that's worked out well.

Our baby will have DP last name due to me carrying and this was DP can feel connected. Her dad is so happy that the family name might live on if we have a boy lol. I will eventually change my name to DP as well.

I watched growing up gayby as well. I agree was happy and angry at the same time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We won't be announcing at Christmas.
    It was kind of hard because this was our first cycle and I guess we didn't expect to get it first go (as much as we wanted it) so we told immediate family we were trying (our parents and sisters). We've told 3 very close friends also. The idea was that if we needed the support of TTC or through the first semester it was there. Especially since DP works away. As a result we don't really have any close family to announce to for Christmas lol bit of a shame. Part of me wishes we'd kept quiet so we could have surprised them but then again they were so excited to find out we were trying in the first place so that was nice to know we had that support as well!

So anyway. We have decided to wait till the end of January for our 7 year anniversary and announce it that way. That will make us about 15 weeks and just as I go back to work. Who knows though. We might get excited and announce earlier.

We've got a few cute ideas for photos so will be doing it that way! Can't wait!

TwoMummas - Beginning our journey to becoming Mums through IUI.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hers&Hers View Post
    Nice to see everyone doing ok.

Anyone watching Growing up Gayby?
    I missed it but will catch up on it later. The creators have been plugging it on facebook for awhile so I was curious to see what it was like!

TwoMummas - On the journey to becoming Mums.

Lucky first IUI attempt.
    EDD - 8th July 2014

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Twomummas I think there are some really cute ways to announce it through photos!! I have seen loads of different ones and we will be doing a photo as well but hoping to do in time with our ceremony LOL isn't it funny that we have a way of announcing it all figured out already?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello, I'm new :-)

Hi everyone. I'm new here, but have been reading these forums for a little while. It's great to read about other people going through the same things. Good luck everyone!

My partner and I have had 3 unsuccessful IUIs and we're just starting IVF this cycle. We're using a clinic-recruited donor. Fingers crossed!

Wishing everyone the best of luck :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Justjaq / Sorry for the bfn's with iui. Some people strike it lucky but I know a lot who move on to IVF and then get their BFP Fingers crossed for you! What clinic are you with?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJaq View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm new here, but have been reading these forums for a little while. It's great to read about other people going through the same things. Good luck everyone!

My partner and I have had 3 unsuccessful IUIs and we're just starting IVF this cycle. We're using a clinic-recruited donor. Fingers crossed!

Wishing everyone the best of luck :-)
    Hi!!

We are similar to you. We had 3 unsuccessful IUI's. Moved onto IVF. Had an early miscarriage 1st cycle but fell pregnant on 2nd cycle. we looked at the early miscarriage as a sign that we were close but that lil one wasn't "the one" (trying to stay positive tactics) which worked and we fell the next cycle. Now 25 weeks preg with a little boy who is currently kicking n rolling in my tummy

Don't loose hope!! It just makes that positive sooooo much greater and overwhelming when it happens. stay positive!!

inbox me if you ever have any questions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Rainbowbabe and GDYB03.
    We are with CFC in Brisbane. Our Dr said that if IUI is going to work, it will work for most people within 3 cycles, and as it hasn’t for us, we’re onto IVF now. Bit scary, but trying not to worry too much and just take it one step at a time.
    I’m 35 with apparently low AMH / ovarian reserve, so that may well have contributed to the lack of success so far. I’m injecting Gonal-F at the moment (or rather, making my partner do it so I don’t have to look!), and it’s going ok at the moment.
    GDYB03, congrats on your 25 weeks! Must be so exciting being able to feel the baby moving around.
    Rainbowbabe, fingers crossed for you.