+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Flower78 That's great news is this ur 1st cycle??
    I'm day 4post iui this 2ww is driving me insane.
    I have an injection tomorow and day 9.

Fingers crossed

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hers&Hers View Post
    CandE good luck with confirmation tomorrow lol

How are you going twomummas?
    Hi sorry I missed this message!!
    Things are going good. 6w+3d today. Had a scan yesterday to see the yolk sac and although a little early to hear a heart beat we could see it flickering on the monitor. Pretty cool. Been lucky as well and not experiencing much morning sickness as yet. How's everything with you?

TwoMummas - Beginning our journey to becoming Mums through IUI.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Two mummys the 2ww always goes so slow for me too! I am trying to schedule lots of activities hoping it helps it go faster. This is my fourth, I had a miscarriage after my third successful iui, that was back in August.

Do the injections mean you can't POAS? I am on progesterone pessaries so I can if I want. Last time I waited til 12dpiui, not sure what I will do this time. Good luck for a BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Flowers78 - this is my second cycle. My first cycle was natural and to better our chances we went with a simulated cycle
    I don't have pcos. I have lost 17kgs since may to better my chances at the start I wasn't ovulation. Same injections by the sounds of things.
    Yeah I can't remember waiting this long luck I have six days of work ahead of me tomorow that should buy sometime..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah can poas till day 14

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls - just wanted to wish you luck with your TWW! How are you holding up?

CandE & Best Things - it's nice to see there are a few active threads now for same sex parents! Very happy about that lol. I was only ever checking the other one and then spotted this one and a couple of others.

DF and I are waiting for her FET next month... well actually it's only a few weeks away. She is CD3 now so fingers crossed the next 2 weeks fly lol. We will be transferring a blast (there are two, one was graded 1 and the other graded 2) so the TWW will actually only be maybe 4 or 5 days before she is POAS! Lol.

We aren't too confident with the next one as 2013 has not been our year at all! We are thinking it might be third time's a charm and that maybe our last blasty will do the trick but we will see!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbowbabe For This Useful Post:

CandE  (18-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi rainbowbabe good luck for DF's FET. Lets hope it is second time lucky instead! That is so great you don't have the long wait after transfer to test. Eleven days til my blood test and counting lol! The first part of a cycle has so much going on it flies by, but the 2WW does my head in. Have to avoid Dr Google this time and not symptom spot.

Two mummys hope the work helps your wait go by faster, fingers crossed for all of us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Exciting things are happening in this thread!

Flower- Sorry to hear about your loss. Hoping you get your take home baby this cycle! The two week wait is honestly the very worst time, isn't it? I tried to keep myself busy, we even planned and booked an entire trip to Japan in one of our TWW's. At least when we were sad about it being a BFN we got to leave the next day on our holiday.

Two mummys- Congrats on the weight loss! What an achievement. You should be super proud of yourself. Hopefully the massive work week offers lots of distractions and the TWW is over before you know it. I can understand decided to do a stim cycle. Every little bit helps, especially when we're so emotionally and financially invested in this journey.

Two mummas- Hopefully your pregnancy stays morning sickness free. The first few weeks of pregnancy are so nerve racking and exciting. The first ultrasound is always so beautiful and emotional. The little heart flickering is so cute, isn't it?

Rainbowbabe- I've been following your TTC journal and am glad to hear that you're going along with the FET. I have heard success rates for FET's are higher than fresh. I pray this is the case for you; I can't wait to hear how it all unfolds.

AFM- Not much has been happening. We've been considering names and then next thing I knew one stuck! I can't feel her moving around a lot now. I can't believe it's only 19 weeks until we can meet her. I've been really tired lately and my morning sickness is getting better and better. Our next appointment is at 24 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Flower so how many DPO are you now? 11 days seems so far away but really it isn't too far hehe. It will be here before you know it!

Best Things - thank you we hope that this one has a better success rate too! It would be awesome to have some good news before Christmas! We shall see! DF has her first blood test on Friday and then a scan some time next week I think. She should be able to trigger next week too and then we will head to Canberra the week after for the transfer.

What name did you pick???!! I love talking baby names haha. Oh my gosh we so need to get pregnant soon lol. I have so much that I want to organise already! So what name and what other names were you tossing up?

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Day 7 had my last injection of pregnyl
    Here to the next 7days to go fast so I can POAS :0 haven't had any pregnacy signs let's hope for a BFP