+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 65 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Our counselling appointment was really good too. I felt stupid afterwards for worrying so much about it.

Best thing how is everything going, hopefully all good and boring just coming along smoothly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Hers&Hers View Post
    Best thing how is everything going, hopefully all good and boring just coming along smoothly.
    At the moment we're playing the waiting game. Waiting for our morph scan next week. Praying everything is perfect and remains perfect. We will be asking about the gender! DP is really excited about finding out if it's a boy or girl and she's already planned a 'big reveal'.

Earlier this week she spent so many times making a mobile for the baby, but when we find out the gender we can get some little clothes and stuff. At the moment we only have one set of baby clothes which are gender neutral and a pair of Disney pajamas DP had to get even though they're for a boy. We've been trying not to buy things as it's our first bub and everyone is offering us their stuff and buying things for us!

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Great news twomummas. Congrats!

KKP, how are you going? Any sign of DPs AF?

Hi everyone else, am on my phone and suck at personals, sorry!!! I'll do them when I get on my laptop next.

I'm 37 weeks now... Just a waiting game from here on in. Hopefully baby doesn't keep us waiting too long.

For the person who asked about waiting time... I had my first appointment in September last year. We did 3xiudi cycles and one IVF cycle which we got pregnant from. So I was 7 months pregnant a year after our first appointment if that makes sense.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow road...its test to put those labour inducing myths to the test. Have you started nesting yet? Or are you one of the lucky ones who don't go through that stage?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No sign of DP's AF yet. Hoping this weekend. Booked a FS appt on Monday just in case. And we go away next week so at least we will have seen FS and got prescription for clomid if AF shows up while we are away.

I'm probably not gonna be around or post too much for a while. It's all just too much right now. But I wish everyone the best xx

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hers&Hers View Post
    Rainbow road...its test to put those labour inducing myths to the test. Have you started nesting yet? Or are you one of the lucky ones who don't go through that stage?
    I've been nesting like crazy... Labelled my whole pantry with a label maker etc, one night I got up at midnight to clean the oven and the range hood! Haha.

After next week I'm going to start with some of the labour inducing techniques... DP doesn't want him here until her leave starts so she can stretch her time off to include Xmas.

I've been taking raspberry leaf tea tablets since 32 weeks, bouncing on the fit ball and expressing colostrum though... However he is an extremely comfy boy and I don't think anything I do will encourage him out until he's ready to himself, and that's ok

KKP... Totally understand. BH is a hard place to be when you're TTC, even though it's full of support too. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    KKP, totally understand the break from bh. It can be overwhelming at times. Know that you have many thinking of you. Sound like all things are planned for the next cycle, so you can channel your positive and happy energy into that. Xxx

I hope it stays smooth sailing for you rainbow road.

congrats twomummas

h&h, you weren't alone in your pre-counseling jitters. Glad you outfit it a positive experience.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DP is stressing about the ultrasound and tubal patency test. For those who have done it, how was it? Did the discomfort affect your everyday activities

Thanks
    Reviews
    H&H I presume you're talking about the test to see if your tubes are open where the flush a dye through them.

If so, everyone has a different experience. Mine was unpleasant to the point I was in tears. It was very painful as I had a partial blockage and the pretty much keep pushing the due till it goes through where possible. DP will probably need the day off from work. But be ok the next day. Ultrasounds are fine and don't hurt at all.

best things? When's your scan? This week?

rainbow road how's that raspberry leaf tea working? And movement at the station?
    Last edited by CandE; 03-11-2013 at 15:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Day 3 of clomid lucky I haven't experience any side effects as of yet have an appointment on Friday day 8 to see we're we are at
    Getting excited
    This will be our second attempt