Closed Thread
Page 91 of 100 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Wow. Only 6 months? That's great. Here you pretty much have to put them on the list before you even TTC if you want any hope getting them in before 2 yrs!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    That's insane!

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    Ive been getting some really strange sensations today. They are like really really strong Braxton hicks, not excruciatingly painful but like period/diarrhea pain almost and a sensation almost like I have a bladder infection! Been on and off all day no pattern really just a few every 20-30 minutes then nothin for a few hours. Could it be pre labour? I feel fine otherwise it's just the wierdest sensation!
    Could be prelabor or just BH. I experienced something similar on Sunday night but they were pretty regular. So regular I went into hospital to get monitored because I shouldn't let myself go into labor since I have to have a c section. That was for about 5 hours and I haven't felt anything since.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

Ponytail  (08-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly09 View Post
    Happy New Year everyone!

Congratulations to everyone who has had their babies! Especially you MCB! I can't believe your little girl is 4 weeks already!

Channy, how long to go? I hope you don't go over
    Thanks Kelly! Can't believe she's 4 weeks today!! Time flys
    hope your pregnancy is going well can't believe you're 31 weeks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Week 31 has been a week of symptom changes for me. I have noticed my face getting hairy! ...like little fluffy blonde hairs under my ears running onto my neck. I'm freaking out that it won't go away after the birth. On the other hand, my legs need shaving a lot less than before I was pregnant. Has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Thanks Kelly! Can't believe she's 4 weeks today!! Time flys
    hope your pregnancy is going well can't believe you're 31 weeks!!
    How was your birth? Was she early/late/on time? And what's her name? xx
    Last edited by kelly09; 09-01-2014 at 09:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Week 31 has been a week of symptom changes for me. I have noticed my face getting hairy! ...like little fluffy blonde hairs under my ears running onto my neck. I'm freaking out that it won't go away after the birth. On the other hand, my legs need shaving a lot less than before I was pregnant. Has anyone else noticed this?
    I got one longish blonde hair on my lip during late pregnancy... It was mortifying. Only I could see it and I plucked it... Sad to say I noticed it again yesterday and pulled it out hope you don't stay fuzzy after birth.
    i did notice my legs didn't need shaving as much yes!! Which is good as I had to get DF to shave them for me as I couldn't reach haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    How was your birth? Was she early/late/on time? And what's her name? xx
    She was right on time born on her due date 11/12/13 I snagged the cool date!

My birth /labour was great, just over 4 hours. All natural with no drugs. Did have some gas and air but that's all. No tearing or stitches. She came out with her hand on her face as well which was a bit painful. I was completely zen, freaked everyone out as I didn't make any noise the whole labour and was joking around and kept saying please/thank you.. My midwife told me I was a freak as she usually is getting screamed at haha.

Her name is: Aurora Leigh (for Internet reasons I won't say her surname or second middle name as that's my surname, Leigh is after my DF's mum)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

kelly09  (29-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    How u going squigg?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah any news squiggs? Are those bubbas behaving themselves?!?

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies. I need to get on here more often. 48 hours to go and still no signs of bubs. I have to have a blood test tomorrow morning and I see my Ob tomorrow afternoon then the hospital calls and tells me what time I'm supposed to go in. I'm his only booked in CS that day so I'm assuming it'll be early. Can't believe they'll be here so soon!! This pregnancy has just seemed to drag on.

As for hairy legs, I cannot wait tons have mine!! The hair doesn't grow as fast but I can't get down there to shave them! Poor DH had to get the hair clippers out and help me with my lady hair because I didn't want to be amazon woman when the midwives had to shave me for my CS!!