Closed Thread
Page 88 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well that all makes me feel better. I am getting impatient now because my lower back and hips are so bloody sore. Everyone keeps telling me to have lots of sex but I just don't feel like it lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We hardly ad any sex when I was pregnant. We tried the night before I was going to be induced and it was so bloody uncomfortable

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I had my baby 5 months ago, and these ladies can't get rid of me, I just keep coming back.
    Just the way we like it! You're not allowed to leave Lil Smurfy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (05-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome and congrats to the new graduates! Look forward to sharing your journey

CONGRATS MrsLA!! Welcome to the world little man, glad your labour went well minus the tear. Sorry wanted to ask why his face was swollen? Glad it's going down gorgeous photo of the two of you xx

yay well done on baking those twins Squiggs! Can't wait to meet them not long now, exciting!!

channy my bub didn't engage properly until labour as well. Hope you don't go over and need induction as you were hoping for a water birth weren't you?

Pony, glad you're going well. That's awful about your friend... I asked them to confirm at each appt! And asked when they put her on my chest to make sure she was a girl. Can they go back to where they bought the clothes and exchange them?

my little girl is almost 4 weeks old, where'd the time go? DF goes back to work on Thursday and I don't want him to go back

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (05-01-2014)

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Well that all makes me feel better. I am getting impatient now because my lower back and hips are so bloody sore. Everyone keeps telling me to have lots of sex but I just don't feel like it lol.
    I feel your pain! Does it help to sleep with a pillow a bit under your belly to help hold it up and have it between your legs too? That works for me sometimes.

When I was put on bed rest I was told no more sex. When I hit 36 weeks we DTD and It was a bit uncomfortable. But I'm off the couch a bit more and we'll keep DTD cuz I don't really want to wait 9 more days!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    I feel your pain! Does it help to sleep with a pillow a bit under your belly to help hold it up and have it between your legs too? That works for me sometimes.

When I was put on bed rest I was told no more sex. When I hit 36 weeks we DTD and It was a bit uncomfortable. But I'm off the couch a bit more and we'll keep DTD cuz I don't really want to wait 9 more days!!!

Yeh I have pillows all over the place to help with the weight, I told hubby I was building a forte lol.

Won't b long now squigg

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ha. Hubby was making fun if my fort too. Joking that since I didn't. "Need" him anymore I just forced him to his side of the bed. Now if I roll over to use the one in between us, 9 times out of 10 he's snuggled up to it and fast asleep!

Sorry about the pain. I see a Physio and that usually does the trick for about a week or so.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Ha. Hubby was making fun if my fort too. Joking that since I didn't. "Need" him anymore I just forced him to his side of the bed. Now if I roll over to use the one in between us, 9 times out of 10 he's snuggled up to it and fast asleep!

Sorry about the pain. I see a Physio and that usually does the trick for about a week or so.

Haha I have two pillows that I swap from side to side everytime I roll. Hubby hasn't complained yet as he knows my response will b "you did this to me!" Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a long pregnancy pillow that I snuggled up to. DH felt I replaced him with a pillow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy New Year everyone!

Congratulations to everyone who has had their babies! Especially you MCB! I can't believe your little girl is 4 weeks already!

Channy, how long to go? I hope you don't go over

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kelly09 For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (08-01-2014)