Closed Thread
Page 63 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    How exciting MCB! Are you doing anything to attempt to bring on labour or just letting nature take it's course?

Rainbow your little man is beautiful x

Congratulations pinkblue! X
    Trying a few home remedies: DTD, bouncing on the fit ball, eating curry and had two s&s done... Slowly getting here, had my show on Monday and losing bits of mucous plug! any day now

congrats pink blue!!

yay little Ted how marvelous!! So glad everything's going well

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (05-12-2013),Pinkblue  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pinkblue Congrats on the pregnancy and hopefully fingers crossed all good from here on in.

Michelle Almost your turn not long to go now so exciting

Rainbow Toby is truly such a cutie

J thankyou for your support. I am thinking heavily on your advice for the safer option for us. It is unfair that doctors are not entitled to leave for their families, it makes sense now why one of our cmo's came back to work when her little one was 3 months old and she worked up almost until he was born. I'm not sure if her DH works but she was on a working visa here before but i'm fairly certain she is now an Australian Citizen.

Mumsical 15 weeks already time is going fast isn't it. Yay to maternity stuff and shopping always fun.

AFM we had our 2 nights away in QLD it poured Saturday so we didn't get in the pool when we got there just went to dinner and kind of fell asleep on the lounge early. Sunday the weather was beautiful so went to friends baby shower/ bbq catchup that she decided now wanted outside i had only brought sleeveless clothes and forgot sunscreen but borrowed some but as usual burnt through the 30+ even reapplying every hr dam being a redhead. Found out friends are having a little boy so we told them our news and they were so excited as they said there were no girls being born out of their anti natal class out of 40 couples they are all having boys up on the sunshine coast in February how strange. SHe said we would have to keep our little girl for their little man.

Saw my OB yesterday and everything is still going well with little miss. Provided I can keep taking care of myself my gallbladder gets to stay in place for now as soon as bub is born he was refer me to a general surgeon so i can have it out soon after. He also said in our local area he has been hearing from Newcastle pregnant ladies a lot that work in Hospitals and especially nurses that they are being refused any type of leave and being taken back off leave as they have been told they must work they aren't allowed time off. Looking brightly at the future it is hopefully less then 19 weeks till our little girl graces us with her presence.
    Last edited by wobblermummy; 04-12-2013 at 20:08.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

Pinkblue  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Trying a few home remedies: DTD, bouncing on the fit ball, eating curry and had two s&s done... Slowly getting here, had my show on Monday and losing bits of mucous plug! any day now

congrats pink blue!!

yay little Ted how marvelous!! So glad everything's going well
    Thanks and good luck to you MCB!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkblue View Post
    Thanks and good luck to you MCB!!!
    Thanks pink blue! hoping bub is here soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Counting down... Here is my latest bump shot from yesterday (hopefully my last!)
    Attached Images

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (05-12-2013),munchkin859  (05-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Pinkblue Congrats on the pregnancy and hopefully fingers crossed all good from here on in.

Michelle Almost your turn not long to go now so exciting

Rainbow Toby is truly such a cutie

J thankyou for your support. I am thinking heavily on your advice for the safer option for us. It is unfair that doctors are not entitled to leave for their families, it makes sense now why one of our cmo's came back to work when her little one was 3 months old and she worked up almost until he was born. I'm not sure if her DH works but she was on a working visa here before but i'm fairly certain she is now an Australian Citizen.

Mumsical 15 weeks already time is going fast isn't it. Yay to maternity stuff and shopping always fun.

AFM we had our 2 nights away in QLD it poured Saturday so we didn't get in the pool when we got there just went to dinner and kind of fell asleep on the lounge early. Sunday the weather was beautiful so went to friends baby shower/ bbq catchup that she decided now wanted outside i had only brought sleeveless clothes and forgot sunscreen but borrowed some but as usual burnt through the 30+ even reapplying every hr dam being a redhead. Found out friends are having a little boy so we told them our news and they were so excited as they said there were no girls being born out of their anti natal class out of 40 couples they are all having boys up on the sunshine coast in February how strange. SHe said we would have to keep our little girl for their little man.

Saw my OB yesterday and everything is still going well with little miss. Provided I can keep taking care of myself my gallbladder gets to stay in place for now as soon as bub is born he was refer me to a general surgeon so i can have it out soon after. He also said in our local area he has been hearing from Newcastle pregnant ladies a lot that work in Hospitals and especially nurses that they are being refused any type of leave and being taken back off leave as they have been told they must work they aren't allowed time off. Looking brightly at the future it is hopefully less then 19 weeks till our little girl graces us with her presence.
    good news re: gallbladder, best to take care of that after she is here! Good to hear you're looking on the bright side of things. Trust me I know how ****ty some employers/bosses are, I got sacked TWICE for being pregnant... It's hard but it's worth it in the end

i am also a red head! But I'm very lucky I don't burn too easily and when I do it fades after a day or two

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Yes we do! Maybe we can try get one happening early in the new yr
    Oooh... can I come? I want to see babies.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Woke up to the best news ever, my best friend sent me a pic of her very strong pregnancy test!! I'm Overwhelmed with happiness right now, first month trying I so hope it is a sticky

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (05-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Oooh... can I come? I want to see babies.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."
    Every time I see your name in here Funchu, I get my hopes up that you are joining us!
    (even though I still pop in and out of the TTC testing threads, just to see where everyone is up to and would know if you got your BFP)
    If I remember rightly you are testing tomorrow???? sending you tons of baby dust

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Channy that's great news to start your Thursday with. Fx and sending lots of sticky vibes!!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

15. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (05-12-2013)