Closed Thread
Page 58 of 100 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    bought lots and have been told no more clothes for a while. Even found some maternity swimmers for my holiday up to qld this weekend

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad you had some celebratory retail therapy wobbler. It is fun buying things that you have to buy anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    didnt make it into kmart but was told we had enough already. Will fix up bubs room after xmas atm its a spare room with my bed and dressing table.

So dont want to go back to work my boss has become an even bigger ***** now. 3 weeks before my leave she has now told me that although i applied for leave for xmas off beginning of last december thats bad luck noone wants to do my shifts and she cant force them too. People have been approved.for leave who have had last 2 off i have worked the last 2 and missed time with my family. So angry i reminded her im high risk im waiting on surgery, due to prior stroke i am at high risk of another one. I have already had lots of sick leave because this hasnt been an easy pregnancy and she has the audacity to say she is sorry she has already tried hard to help me but management has said this. Doubt she told them i applied for leave in december im not.granted leave another senior asks for leave in july for 6 wks leave and granted back then, this person has had 2 wks off recently. Definitely wont be working there once maternity leave runs out dont know what ill do but their is no fairness at all.. Rules to say if you worked last yr you wont this yr only goes for day workers who only work 4 hrs xmas day not night workers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry about long vent just so angry about something i have looked forward to for 12 months having promised my family i would actually be there this xmas and now had to say sorry no i wont be. Last xmas with my brother before my lil brother moves to the UK the 1st of feb for 2 yrs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    sorry about long vent just so angry about something i have looked forward to for 12 months having promised my family i would actually be there this xmas and now had to say sorry no i wont be. Last xmas with my brother before my lil brother moves to the UK the 1st of feb for 2 yrs.

I'd just call in sick if I was you. They're a bunch of *******s (insert insult of choice)

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wobbler can you call HR directly and talk to someone?

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got passed on a message that i am to hang around to speak with boss again nothing good to come of that. As she said she has put others on to do my second week which i was told to be greatful for as other people are missing out on leave so i can have mine. I am the only one who has done the last 2 yrs though. I have been written in again to do Xmas.Eve and Xmas Day. She can get stuffed if i officially have to do it cause she's a cow i am not starting on time i went happily in costume last yr and even brought small presents and baked foods for girls working xmas day they get nothing this yr selfish sods. I will go to inlaws xmas party i missed it last yr due to work. ****ed off i wont be able to go to midnight mass again i have missed many years with mum thanks to work. I will miss xmas day with the inlaws again and miss half of lunch with my parents again as will be sleeping so angry. Promised i would help clean their house and prepare food since mum is going out of her way to make special food for me since i wont have the cold meat or seafood everyone else is eating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wobbler, that is so crap. What do you actually do? I'd be getting a medical certificate on Christmas eve saying your not fit to work that day or Xmas day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a registered nurse. Now will be working xmas eve, xmas day and boxing day so getting to see none of my family really at all. I was offered the week before xmas off i said no thanks dont bother. She acted like she had done something thoughtful for me and asked why not i asked for leave and she was offering it I said i wanted time with my family i asked for that more then 12 months ago. She sees no difference in which days i take off except i wont be celebrating xmas a.week early dh will also be working. She said she'd speak with rehab num she knows im angry but is offering little help at this point except prioritising everyone else to have time.off and offering me pathetic days off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh you poor thing, I have a family full of nurses who have experienced years of this I hp there is something that can be done x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

wobblermummy  (29-11-2013)