Closed Thread
Page 4 of 100 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Good to hear you're feeling good Shelby, good luck with your 12 week scan
    new thread, gosh we are a chatty bunch.

ftm, vale is so cute! Can't believe she's on solids and sitting up by herself already, what a good girl hope you are doing well.

good to hear from you MrsLA, hope you're doing well.

anyone heard from Kelly? I'm worried she hasn't been on in ages

31+5 days today. Have my GTT on Thursday and then a midwife appt the following Wednesday and two more birthing classes and breast feeding classes coming up.
    nursery is all done now finished my last bit of artwork for it today. Also baked banana muffins and made potato and leek soup for dinner... Nice to have some energy back!

my 31 week bump and canvas for nursery:
    Did you do that artwork??? It's gorgeous! You need to be selling your work hun!
    Love your bump! It's perfect ...made me pine for mine

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow. This thread is going fast.

Waiting - congrats!! What a great surprise!

MCB - cute bump!

Rainbow - not long now.

Shelby - glad you're feeling well.

AFM - not much to report. Just getting bigger by the day and feeling these two kick and play with each other.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (15-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Did you do that artwork??? It's gorgeous! You need to be selling your work hun!
    Love your bump! It's perfect ...made me pine for mine
    Aww thanks FTM I did make it, need to buy some more canvas as I have a few other designs I want to make. I need to spend some time doing up my Facebook page then I think I will add them to sell, hopefully make a bit iof cash on the side to help with things
    i love my bump I will definitely miss it when thus little girl enters the world.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (16-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thought if update on how things r going. Caleb and I are still in hospital. Were supposed to be discharged this morning but we r having feeding issues.
    They r happy with my recovery, all good; but Caleb isn't feeding enough no matter what we do. He is slightly jaundice (not enough to need lights) but VERY sleepy. They are putting it down to being nearly 3 weeks early, he is lazy at the breast. Attaches beautifully but struggles to suck. Didn't feed at all last night even refusing comp feeds so very unsettled and not passing urine. He struggles a lot at night, unable to settle. He had a good feed this morning and I'm pumping (yay my milk is finally in!) and syringe/finger feeding comp top ups. Fx we can go this afternoon.... I want my own bed!!!

Tried to upload a photo but it's not working, will post when I get home

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Thought if update on how things r going. Caleb and I are still in hospital. Were supposed to be discharged this morning but we r having feeding issues.
    They r happy with my recovery, all good; but Caleb isn't feeding enough no matter what we do. He is slightly jaundice (not enough to need lights) but VERY sleepy. They are putting it down to being nearly 3 weeks early, he is lazy at the breast. Attaches beautifully but struggles to suck. Didn't feed at all last night even refusing comp feeds so very unsettled and not passing urine. He struggles a lot at night, unable to settle. He had a good feed this morning and I'm pumping (yay my milk is finally in!) and syringe/finger feeding comp top ups. Fx we can go this afternoon.... I want my own bed!!!

Tried to upload a photo but it's not working, will post when I get home
    Hope he starts feeding better can't wait to c pic

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hope he starts feeding better waiting. I know you had probs with dd but hopefully once Caleb is sucking more you'll get through it!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1381798122.837101.jpg

35 weeks today...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Waiting I hope Caleb starts feeding soon

Rainbow your bump is lovely

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Vent

So sick of the painful lady at work being so condescending grrr, she had come back from maternity leave in may and baits me all the time for example

Her "have you thought about what hours u will do when u get back?"

Me "yeh I'd like to do mon-wed"

Her "oh it's much better to do mon, wed, fri like me, that works best"

And so much more, I mean why ask me if u have all the answers just coz u have a child lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting, I hope his feeding issues sort out soon. That's great that your milk is in. Hopefully you get to go home today

Channy, you should have nicely pointed out that just because those days work best for her, doesn't mean they are best for you

Rainbow, gorgeous bump

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (15-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Waiting, I hope his feeding issues sort out soon. That's great that your milk is in. Hopefully you get to go home today

Channy, you should have nicely pointed out that just because those days work best for her, doesn't mean they are best for you

Rainbow, gorgeous bump
    I just smile and nod. I did just say "oh well we will see how it goes"