Closed Thread
Page 20 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Mine came back, after the soreness went away

And no go get waxed if you want all my friends did when they where pregnant, and so did I
    Thanks makes me feel better on both accounts! I hate my new lack of libido, I feel like a different person.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Ladies that have had libido loss while utd, does it come back post birth?

Also xxx waxing while preg? Anyone had it done? Did they think u were crazy? I am having trouble seeing down there properly and can't stand the feeling off hair (sorry tmi).
    I had mine done yesterday, and will continue to do so up until the end!

Apparently it hurts more when you're utd though..

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Channy - I haven't lost my libido but have noticed a bit of a drop. Hopefully it'll all come good once bub is born and you're all healed.
    I'm getting waxed in 3 weeks to prep for birth; not looking forward to it but I can't see a thing past my belly and boobs these days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So many cute babies and lovely bumps! My bump is still tiny haha!

I have no libido either TMI poor DH was cuddling me the other night and I could feel his doodle wriggling (involuntarily) against my back, I couldn't stand it!!! I felt like that awkward tween that went red and ran at the mention of boy bits....ironic considering how we got here in the first place. Any suggestions on getting it back or not making my DH feel so rejected?

I still get xxx waxing done every 4-6 weeks, yes it's much more sensitive but just ask the tech to do smaller strips at a time and work in an even pattern incase you can't hack it the whole hog. I grit my teeth and bare it and just remind myself that I'm getting psyched up for labour and birth

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had plans of getting waxed around 38 weeks.... well C put an end to that. Though I was more apologetic to the OB about my hairy legs I figure she's seen it all before..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    All this is making me feel better

I'm still dtd but only once a wk and I feel like it's a chore I play along tho coz I don't want DH to feel upset about it since I used to be totally up for 3-4/wk just hope it comes back, I miss the old me lol. Once were going its great just really can't be bothered if you know what I mean.

Pony I feel ya

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Ponytail  (24-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy I did XXX waxing the whole way including the day before I was induced. It can be slightly more painful but I didn't find it so. Most beauticians are pretty good with it.

Also with libido no clues on helping, although one of the naturapaths in my DIG said there is a herbal supplement to take which I can ask about if you like, but the mums in my group just explained to their partners that while they wished they did want to have sex the pregnancy hormones was causing a negative reaction and suggested their partners help themselves lol. I hope it passes for you soon.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I still have a libido, but I just prefer to sleep ATM. I'm exhausted.

Just had my midwives appointment- Toby is head down and has finally started descending into the pelvis. He's not fully engaged but he's deep enough that she doesn't expect he will pop out again. So time to squat and bounce him into position.

My BP is still 120/70, so yay and my fundal height is measuring a week ahead as usual. And I did the GBS swab.

We had a sneaky scan, and he's in a great position for birth. Good boy!! So I'm a happy mama to be

Oh and she has suggested going to my GP and getting the whooping cough vac now, as its gradually becoming the done thing as having it in pregnancy gives newborns a fair bit of immunity compared to waiting for their shots. So I'll get that done next week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow, DH and I had our whooping cough vaccines while I was pregnant. As did all the grandparents.

Channy, we didn't DTD too much while I was pregnant, but I looked after DH as best I could. My libido came back about 4 weeks after giving birth (once the pain and discomfort went away). Then waited til the bleeding stopped and ob gave me the all clear

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Rainbow, DH and I had our whooping cough vaccines while I was pregnant. As did all the grandparents.

Channy, we didn't DTD too much while I was pregnant, but I looked after DH as best I could. My libido came back about 4 weeks after giving birth (once the pain and discomfort went away). Then waited til the bleeding stopped and ob gave me the all clear
    You've given me hope!