Closed Thread
Page 14 of 100 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    how i think i'll announce tomorrow after OB appointment provided all is well.
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Very cute wobbler
    How far along will you be again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    15 wks. We told family early and really close friends at 12 wks i told my girls before. The grandparents and my sister and bil are waiting impatiently so they can share but we said until I facebooked our news they were not allowed to. Hubby is rarely on, i told him to tell another mate he hasnt yet so if he is upset he wasnt told properly and found out off facebook its not my fault as i've reminded him for 5 weeks now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Exciting

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

wobblermummy  (22-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Question about ppl:

If I apply saying bub is due 27th and then I go late, will it matter?

Rainbow I can't believe ur nearly going to have ur bub!!
    No it doesn't matter you just give Centrelink the form from the hospital to confirm date of birth then you can adjust the date it starts if you want. Well, this was the situation for me anyway as mine isn't starting til my employer maternity pay runs out next year. If you want it to start it around the time of birth then think that as long as you take the form in within a couple of weeks of your EDD then its all good . They remind you if you don't !

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (22-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wobbler: enjoy seeing bub. Yay for getting bubs stuff. Hope you don't have to work.

Rainbow: not long now, enjoy your breastfeeding class and midwives appt

Channy: nope, you need to take in proof of birth anyway so they will amend the date then.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (22-10-2013),wobblermummy  (22-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wobbler, that sux about maybe having to be rostered to work. What a silly cow if she does roster you on.
    Great announcement, Its so exciting letting the facebook word know. (I think so anyway)

Rainbow, wow 36 weeks! how exciting that its so close, just think 4 midwife appointments and he could be here

Cant help you with PPL Channy, are you feeling better now? lots of movements back?

afm, I went to the doc yesterday (I have bloody hemorrhoids!!! sorry TMI) and upon telling her about my aches and pains, she decided that it would be best for me and bub if I only worked 3 days per week (she knows that my work can be physically, emotionally and mentally straining and draining)
    I was at the hospital on Sat (cant remember if I have told you this or not) had reduced movements and a strong pain at the top of tummy. After speaking to the middy she said if it gets worse come in, but 20 min later rang me back and said, "actually, I think its best if you come in and we monitor you" so off we toddled to see bubs heartbeart for about an hour! (obviously all is fine)
    so in light of this, the pain i am getting in hips and lower back and the wicked waddle I have happening, my doc thinks its best for my body if I rested AT LEAST 2 days per week.

Im not too sure how I feel about this on one hand I think its great that I get to spend 2 extra days a week at home. On the other hand i still have so much work to do in 5 weeks before mat leave begins! I now only have 13 work days until I start Mat leave
    I know this is ridiculous, but I also feel like my body is failing me. A female body is meant to make babies, and so many other people can do it and work until 38 weeks, Why cant I????? (as said, I know this is a ridiculous notion, and all pregnancies are different, but it is just how I feel atm)

On another up side, I will be on BH a lot more

(sorry for the all about me ramble)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

wobblermummy  (22-10-2013)

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Meadow ;-) all these nature named babies lol

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app
    OMG!! So sorry! Baby brain. Anyhow. She's adorable!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Wobbler, that sux about maybe having to be rostered to work. What a silly cow if she does roster you on.
    Great announcement, Its so exciting letting the facebook word know. (I think so anyway)

Rainbow, wow 36 weeks! how exciting that its so close, just think 4 midwife appointments and he could be here

Cant help you with PPL Channy, are you feeling better now? lots of movements back?

afm, I went to the doc yesterday (I have bloody hemorrhoids!!! sorry TMI) and upon telling her about my aches and pains, she decided that it would be best for me and bub if I only worked 3 days per week (she knows that my work can be physically, emotionally and mentally straining and draining)
    I was at the hospital on Sat (cant remember if I have told you this or not) had reduced movements and a strong pain at the top of tummy. After speaking to the middy she said if it gets worse come in, but 20 min later rang me back and said, "actually, I think its best if you come in and we monitor you" so off we toddled to see bubs heartbeart for about an hour! (obviously all is fine)
    so in light of this, the pain i am getting in hips and lower back and the wicked waddle I have happening, my doc thinks its best for my body if I rested AT LEAST 2 days per week.

Im not too sure how I feel about this on one hand I think its great that I get to spend 2 extra days a week at home. On the other hand i still have so much work to do in 5 weeks before mat leave begins! I now only have 13 work days until I start Mat leave
    I know this is ridiculous, but I also feel like my body is failing me. A female body is meant to make babies, and so many other people can do it and work until 38 weeks, Why cant I????? (as said, I know this is a ridiculous notion, and all pregnancies are different, but it is just how I feel atm)

On another up side, I will be on BH a lot more

(sorry for the all about me ramble)
    I have a lot of movement now thanks for asking

Hun don't beat urself up everyone is do different in pregnancy and done people like me sit down all day in a non stressful job so it doesn't bother us so much. You need to look after yourself and that bub so don't feel bad about pulling back at work xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (22-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsLa, if you've been told to slow down, take it as a blessing to rest up to provide the best oven for bubs to keep cooking naturally!!!

As you say, every pregnancy is different so don't try comparing yourself!!! I know it's hard, but it'll only make you more upset that you are not like some else that you read about...

Your body is telling you to slow down. Take it's advice, and the professionals!!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

16. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (22-10-2013)