Closed Thread
Page 13 of 100 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Channy, did you have any trouble flying out of Sydney yesterday?
    Yes terrible delays, a plane had blown a tyre on the runway so they were only using one runway for the entire airport. It was kaos!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Here is Meadow Rose in the family christening robe.
    So gorgeous!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (22-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mrs La- Yay for working through colours for the nursery cannot wait till we have a house finally being started to be built so can work out colours for it.
    rainbow Great that you had a good baby shower and can now just focus on getting ready for the birth

Goodluck Lil duck, shelby and Butterfly to get to 12 weeks and for your NT scans.

Quiggs Not long now till your family expands to 5 I bet you are getting excited to have your two on the outside world and not fighting with each other inside.

Channy Glad that things have settled down for you and that you had a very eventful mini break in Sydney, I think I am going to be a whale very soon am growing massive and have still gained no weight yet.

Toni River is just so cute, poor daddy he must feel a little left out at the moment. A friends daughter was exactly the same with her dad

Bond glad to see you made it home safe and had a great holiday with family even if it takes a while for the jetlag to go.

Michelle yay to 33 weeks getting closer now to the end. Don't think there will be too many people at my baby shower as I have no aunties and my nan wouldn't be up to coming and a few of my friends are about to have babies in the next few months before me.

AFM Saturday I slept in since i took the day off work and went house looking again in Sydney for the afternoon. Sunday morning we went and lay-byd most stuff for the baby a pram, capsule, cot, change table, bassinet and mattresses. Rushed off to catch up with a friend then who is due next month as she was up for the month. Today was my official second day of my weekend so went and started birthday shopping for family who have birthdays in November and managed to find myself some work tops, a maternity singlet and some maternity nighties from peter alexander as well so have coughed up alot of $ this weekend.

Cannot wait for work to be over tomorrow as get to see bub again at the OB's rooms and will be 15 weeks exactly yay. Also only 17 weeks at work left yay. Boss still hasn't done the christmas roster yet and is talking about random ways of picking people to have time off not looking at who asked first which was me before last christmas even i have worked 2 and will not be turning up christmas day don't care who does my night shifts i couldn't give a stuff but not me. If she decides to be unfair and puts me on roster still and lets off other people who have had last 2 years off I think i'll get dr to write me off for stress leave since this is termed as a mod to possible high risk pregnancy i'll just emphasize to her i don't want any more stress or to have another stroke see she how wants that guilt on her head.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (22-10-2013),shelby27  (21-10-2013)

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Yes terrible delays, a plane had blown a tyre on the runway so they were only using one runway for the entire airport. It was kaos!
    Must have been awful!! Hubby was stuck on the Gold Coast until this morning because of it! Hope you got home ok.

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond - welcome back! I'm glad your little travelers went well. River is gorgeous in her christening gown.

Wobbler - I hope work sorts itself out. That definitely wouldn't be fair to expect you to work 3 Christmases in a row.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (22-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Must have been awful!! Hubby was stuck on the Gold Coast until this morning because of it! Hope you got home ok.
    Yep got home just very late and tired. Was so hungry by the time I ate dinner on the plane at 9pm.

Wobbler Hp u don't have to work Christmas

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Bond - welcome back! I'm glad your little travelers went well. River is gorgeous in her christening gown.
    Meadow ;-) all these nature named babies lol

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    36 weeks tomorrow!!! And I finally can stop aspirin. Been taking it since I got my bfp!!

Have a breastfeeding class tomorrow, and my weekly midwives appointments start on Thursday!

Pointy end indeed in a month I will hopefully have a baby in my arms! (Please don't be too late bubba boy!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    36 weeks tomorrow!!! And I finally can stop aspirin. Been taking it since I got my bfp!!

Have a breastfeeding class tomorrow, and my weekly midwives appointments start on Thursday!

Pointy end indeed in a month I will hopefully have a baby in my arms! (Please don't be too late bubba boy!!)
    Thanks. You just reminded me I need to do my injection! Lol

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Question about ppl:

If I apply saying bub is due 27th and then I go late, will it matter?

Rainbow I can't believe ur nearly going to have ur bub!!