Closed Thread
Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've for my sis and besties doing the organising, but it's at my house so ill still have quite a bit to do. I'll be on mat leave though so hopefully the days leading up to I can get some rest

Butterfly, welcome! So great to have you here. How have you been feeling?
    How many weeks are you?

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Ive been having this terrible pain up the very top of my uterus for a couple of days, which has just been getting worse. Ended up ringing my midwife and making a visit to the hospital yesterday morning for some monitoring. Bub is great, and apparently just too strong, as where I am feeling pain is where his feet are and he is kicking me!!!
    this morning though, it is more painful again, and I am starting to doubt if this is what the pain actually is. Has anyone had anything like this?
    I know bubs is doing great, so I'm not worried about him. I just want the pain to stop so I can do the food shopping and get the house tidy!
    I have a pain in one spot on my belly where one of the twins heads always hits when s/he tries to turn. It's really painful to the touch and DD's elbow always seems to find it when she is trying to get comfortable at story time. Hopefully that's all it is.

Rainbow - the decorations look great. Especially that cake! Your little man sure got spoiled! Rest up hun. I can't remember, are you on mat leave yet? I know you were counting down the weeks.

Channy - glad you're feeling better.

Butterfly - glad you're still around! Hope your scan goes well.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Squiggs, yep I finished work 3 weeks ago although I haven't yet had much of an opportunity to relax!!!

Hopefully now the shower is over I can. Just done a inventory of anything else I may need for baby but I think we are sorted!!! Some non pressing things that I'll get for him for Xmas maybe.

In other news, bub has finally moved to the left, after being consistently on the right since 24 weeks. Apparently it's easier for them to engage on the left side so hoping he will do that soon. 2 more weeks of cooking then I'm happy for him to come any time. 30 days until my edd!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (20-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsLA, thank you. I've been finding it tough, really bad nausea 24/7 and can't ease it with anything. Hoping it eases a bit after the first tri but grateful I'm not vomiting 10 times a day. Can't seem to stop being nervous that something will go wrong but I have more positive days than scared days lately which is good. Im 11w4d.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow Rainbow, you're so close now

Butterfly, I thought about you the other day and wondered where you'd disappeared to. Then I checked the list on the front and you weren't there, so I wondered if I'd imagined your BFP. I hope your ms eases soon. Good luck for your scan. Did you have a dating scan and see bubs heartbeat?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lil smurfy, yeah I've been MIA for a bit due to the ms and also helping my Dad build his unit so busy with that too. I guess I've been scared to post in here too, irrationally scared of course that I'd somehow jinx myself, lol. I had a scan at 8 weeks because I had severe cramping and bub was all good with a great heartbeat I'm going to catch up on everyone's news and things this week so I can do personals x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    A bit to catch up on!

Rainbow ur baby shower looks gorgeous and looks like u got some lovely prezzies, so glad it went well

MrsLA I hope ur pain eases soon and it isn't anything more than a little foot in the wrong place

Butterfly, glad u r still around, not long til ur 12wk scan

Shelby yep I thought to myself "hang on, babies...surely I didn't miss that"

Bout to fly home after a busy weekend feeling movement again so think I over did the walking. I feel and look so big in the last wk :/ 26wks tomorrow so think I'm going to b the size of a planet

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (20-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow: glad your baby shower went well. Hope you can find time to rest now. Not long to go.

MrsLA: I had pain on my upper right area which was Rivers bum squishing the placenta. Hope your pain eases soon

Butterfly: nice to see you. Not long now for your scan.

Channy: hope you had a nice trip. I'm sure you look great, glad you can feel movement again

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    River is 4mths old today. She is going through sleep regression is really clingy and for some reason hates her dad holding her. She is still tiny weighing only 5.4kg and 60cm but I love her dearly.

Attached Images

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (20-10-2013),littleduck  (20-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    River is 4mths old today. She is going through sleep regression is really clingy and for some reason hates her dad holding her. She is still tiny weighing only 5.4kg and 60cm but I love her dearly.

She is soooo cute

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

ToniS  (20-10-2013)