Closed Thread
Page 93 of 94 FirstFirst ... 438391929394 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mammalinz I just sent you a pm. Let me know if you got it. I know, it's funny how I got my bfp when I least expected it. I had a pretty bad time during that last cycle. I had a car accident the day before egg pickup, my friends son died whilst I was stimming which was very sad. I didn't take my prednisolone and clexane when I was supposed to because at the last minute we decided to put the only two embryos that made it to blast back in, instead of biopsying them. I really thought I was going to be doing the stem cell therapy next. And then lo and behold one of those little blasts stuck!
    i took all those supplements you have mentioned including the inositol and arginine. I also took ubiquinol and a huge amount of vitamin e.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

mammalinz  (09-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Micca it is so great you made it though I cannot imagine how you deal with a loss that late in pregnancy except for staying strong for the remaining twin. Its wonderful to hear success stories. Ihope now he is here the stress of leading up to his birth dims. Enjoy enjoy enjoy!

Panda...for the couple of weeks I knew I was pregnant I spent the whole time worrying about everything I ate and did from swimming to baths and my mum spent the whole time trying to convince me to relax that pregnancy is not such a precarious situation. In my head I know its true but the more trouble you have you beleive it less. Sometimes it seems such a fine line and yet the fact that the human race exists should prob indicate that women and pregnancies have contended with many more hurdles than most women see in their lives these days. Though we have extra modern variables...like car accidents, processed food...we dont have many other things though. Really a genie would be more help!

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (08-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca I'm so sorry to hear that you lost one of your twins. It must be heartbreaking. But in the same token congratulations for delivering a healthy little boy.
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmac123 View Post
    ?.....for the couple of weeks I knew I was pregnant I spent the whole time worrying about everything I ate and did from swimming to baths and my mum spent the whole time trying to convince me to relax that pregnancy is not such a precarious situation. In my head I know its true but the more trouble you have.....
    I totally agree....I spent the whole 1st tri and part of 2nd desperately worried, to the point where I even pretended I wasn't pregnant sometimes, just to give myself a way to relax. I soooo wish that I was able to better enjoy the ride....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (08-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree wuth Twocam and Mrs Mac, I wonder what it would be like to enjoy the ride...... I spent the first 20 weeks ridiculously anxious, and now I'm in my third tri when my low pappa might cause issues, I just feel desperate for our baby to arrive safe and well.

Micca, I can't imagine the rollercoaster of emotions you have been dealing ith. I have followed your journe y and know how hard it's been. I am so sorry for the loss of Alexander but relieved to know Sebastian is here safe and sound. Take care of yourself through these really difficult few weeks and months. You know lots of people arw sending you love.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (08-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca I am in awe of your strength in the face of everything you have gone through. Welcome to the world little S and floaty angel kisses to A.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Team panda -
    thank you so much I did get your pm.. and it sounds kind of interesting :-) I am up for anything really.. that is if I decide to go again.. I am undecided. Re the vitamins you suggested
    inositon, arginine, ubiquinol and vitamin E. Can I ask - did your FS recommend these and what dosages did you take .. I am about to go vitamin shopping

thank you for all your support - can I ask how many weeks pregnant you are ? I am a bit behind

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca - I have been a round for a while but we spoke a couple of years back and I think i sent you some IVF leftovers and you sent me some beautiful things for my baby girl. I was thrilled to read about the delivery of Sebastian... he is so lucky to have such a strong and resilient Mum and a lovely sister. I am so sorry to ready re: the loss of Alexander - there are no words. You must be so happy to know your IVF journey is over and you have two beautiful children.

Octoberbaby, Twocam - i was anxious for the whole pregnancy of my daughter - and even when she arrived I was suspicious to see everything was okay - my partner and I quizzed the doctors .. are you sure ? it would have been nice to enjoy the ride.. which is what I did when I found out i was pregnant 10 weeks ago only to have it taken away. Perhaps I should not have let me guard down and enjoyed it .. as I was so shocked and hurt when it was all over .. :-(

Mrsmac - how are you doing ? I am still in shock in regards to what you have endured..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mammalinz For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (10-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca, congratulations on the arrival of little Sebastian! I am sorry for your loss of little Alexander, . It must be such a relief to be holding your lovely little boy in your arms.

Mamalinz, I am taking all those things too, they were recommended by my FS. Inositol 4 g/ day, l-arginine 2 g/day, ubiquinol 450mg/day. I would like to try another stim in the next month or two, to see if I can get another CGH normal embie in the bank.

Twocam, thank you for your message, very much appreciated and very helpful. I think things are starting to look up for us

MrsMac, how are you going?

Kelly, I've done 4 stim cycles so far. All my transfers to date have come from the 1st 2 cycles (1 fresh and 4 FET's). The last 2 stims have been "banking" cycles.

TeamPanda, Luca, Octoberbaby, Bertie, Em, MrsErinR and everyone else reading, hope you have had a good weekend.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-02-2014),mrsmac123  (10-02-2014),Team panda  (10-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Healing on the outside. Staples come out today already. Seems too soon still have to "lounge" when sitting. Inside I am a fair mess. I need to try to get myself working again. DH goes back to work tomorrow and I find myself very clingy and needy and dont even like him going into another room. I think my looming deadlines, while causing me great stress as I have lost a lot of time will be good for me. Had visitors travel just to see me yesterday and I have been surprised by the outpouring of concern but it prob has added to my terror as I realise how serious it all was. Aside from FIL saying...they always say pple are critical when they go to surgery and just not getting it and my dad is cranky because I never told him I was pregnant....geeez.

Last Fri DH went through his phone logs at the exact matching 1 week anniversary times and I had more of a concept of the day....and his day. He is still getting over it all he says he gets a strange feeling in his chest when he remembers certain moments....and how I looked, I think pretty pale/blue right before surgery. He is coming with me to see my hero surgeon gyno today to remove my staples so I can repeat the questions I had already asked but could not remember his answers...drugs stress I dont know. I am really hoping I may be able to see him on a fertility level as I do have an appt from a referral to see another private gyno on thurs but love this man but he is in the public system I am sure it will move too slow. Appt thurs with gyno was meant to assist me with ttc naturally a bit longer and generally guide me with regard to starting testing etc. Tube gone now so just ivf option and even more so now I am desparate to get going so I want to get some proper opinions as I am still no wiser than in sept...fibroid etc....that fibroid has grown 1cm in diamater from november which doesnt seem good to me. I also want to try to find out from the gyno today is my uterus and cervix ok after the gouging...not sure he got to see in there during surgery.

I think I need to stop being stupid and get phi full cover sooner rather than later...who do you all use and why.. and how have you found them? I have lost faith in that low cost clinic to give me the extra oomph I might need on their own esp after my appt and the so called scan. It seems like it takes me so long to realise important things I am my own worst enemy...I guess it seems like that because of age and because the only real discussions I get to have are on bubhub.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app