Closed Thread
Page 92 of 94 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsMac, I am sorry to hear how you were treated It is one thing to miss the ectopic, but then to brush you off like that is terrible. Hope you feel better soon, look after yourself.

Twocam, DH and I are both of Asian heritage, so the Thailand option is definitely of interest. If you have any information on Thailand, I'd be interested, please feel free to PM as well if needed. Thank you.

Em, thanks for sending the info pack through, and thanks again for thinking of me xx Hope you are doing well, please let us know when you have any news of your donor.

TeamPanda, I think I will test again, but it depends on numbers and how things are going.

Bertie, Luca, Kelly70, Chiefsgirl, Octoberbaby, Mammalinz, MrsErinR, and anyone else reading

I had my FS appointment, which was surprisingly upbeat again. I asked when donor eggs would usually be recommended, and was told not quite yet, as I still have several frosties. I got the OK to do another stim if that's what I want, plus some information and referrals to a couple of places overseas to start looking at donor treatment overseas. I was told that my ovaries aren't worth giving up on yet (completely unexpected FS response), so I guess we're still doing own eggs for the moment.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-02-2014),mrsmac123  (06-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    SpringRain that's definitely an encouraging appointment, must have felt good to hear your FS say such positive things. I know I'm behind here - but how many cycles have you been through to date?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for taking the thread on a depressive off topic trend, just wanted to welcome kelly and mammalinz and say gday to everyone. Springrain it is a great boost to have encouragement from your fs as if anyone knows the battle it is them. Mammalinz I did do a lot of reading on your first pregnancy on the 40s pregnancy thread you started didnt you? I had subbed a few weeks ago but was waiting for my pregnancy to progress before chatting but I had commenced reading it from the start for inspiration. Anyway just wanted to say I have been reading this thread its my home even if having trouble taking it in right now, its the only thread ive been on since the start and check every day and i somtimes have to remind myself its about ivf so im sorry for taking diversions

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by mrsmac123; 06-02-2014 at 15:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    mrsmac123 - there is no reason to apologise .. we are all here to support eachother! :-) Yes.. I did start the over 40 and pregnant .. and I feel so lucky that I was on there twice with once success. I am focusing on my perfect and beautiful success... and trying not to focus on my recent loss. I am at a loss of what to do now.. it is a bit distressing.. will see my FS in 4 weeks.. I wish it was tomorrow. Planning on going on line to buy my vitamins tonight just in case (;-).. How are you ? After all you have been through

Springrain - I would be having a party after such positive comments .. so wonderful.. so what is next for you?

Teampanda - how uncanny you went to nick in desperation and then .. I think IVF works when you least expect it.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mammalinz For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (06-02-2014),SpringRain  (06-02-2014),Team panda  (07-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    vitamin question - can i ask what people are taking for IVF and in what dosages ..?
    this is the list I have so far
    COQ10 600mg or should I get ubiquinol??
    Vit D, E, Zinc, calcium, Vit B12 and Vit D, 150 mg magnesium daily
    inositol ?
    and arginine ?

thoughts and advice much appreciated :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Springy, I'm so sorry to hear your test results. I hope you are doing OK. I'm glad you're fighting back with another cycle and also happy that your FS is remaining positive.

AFM, I saw the FS this week and the plan is to do a FET with our last frostie this month (I think I've already mentioned this). If that doesn't work out, then we will be moving to Donor eggs. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders and I finally have a real chance of a lasting pregnancy.

Obviously moving to DE is a big decision and not for everyone, but for me now I just feel relieved to have this option. Whilst I feel there are probably some good eggs still existing down there I am tired of waiting for them to arrive when I just want to have our baby in my arms.

It feels great to have a plan again.

x

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-02-2014),SpringRain  (06-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mammalinz I def think focussing on your success and making your body the best egg incubator you can is the best way to go. One of the reasons I had gone back to the doc after waiting 1o days for nature was that I wanted to get over the loss, get my body to recover and move on...trying to keep focussed. So much time gets lost with waiting, like you are now, 4 weeks till next appt, and myself in the past falling in a heap after a loss, when the line is drawn on your fertility you do what you can to keep the momentum going. Having a success already is certainly positive and light and love in your life surely only has benefits for your fertility and strength.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

mammalinz  (07-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry continuing I often reedit my posts if I want to look back and add as on the tablet its untrustworthy anyway wont let me add to previous post.

Mammalinz I also understand the feeling of not knowing what to do next as time is of the essence there are so many possible angles to consider. I have been worried about wasting time and money on the wrong choices.

Erin great to have a plan and great you can move onto donor eggs if your fet is no good. I know it can take a bit to get your head around it but I know for myself if it didnt feel like my time was so limited I would not feel so anxious and distressed about everything, it almost makes you seem younger....tobuy you all those extra years.

Afm the body heals amazingly I am not on too many painkillers now but still cant sit in a normal chair upright. Im covered inbruises going green from 3 drips, blood draws, clexane injections so I dont have a blood clot. Taking 1000mg horse tablets of antibiotics twice aday to fight infection. My nose is just recovering from being scabby and sore on the inside from having the oxygen on for 4 days. My oxygen levels kept dropping as I was unable to inhale deep enough to fill my lungs properly because of the effects of having abdominal cavity full of blood and pushing against my diaphragm like bruising. My back is now covered in a terrible itchy rash andbin constipated for 6 days. Cant believe tomorrow is a week already. i am great hahah! Today I have contacted some solicitors who are reviewing my case to see if anything can be done. The more I think about it all stems from the scan (wrong?)and the gps ignoring everything else because of the scan....in the very least i want an explanation and would like them to be educated on ectopic pregnancies etc.., everytime I think about if I had lost just 1 more cup of blood my heart would not have been able to pump anymore I have a meltdown...am having trouble sleeping. I havnt even started grieving for the fact that I now have no tubes....as messed up as it was I was believing until friday that it was working a bit...my eggs were still connected...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski will you get any feedback on your donor testing or is no news good news?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gals
    just thought Id update you all...

I finally delivered my boys at 37weeks... 2 weeks ago...
    Unfortunately I lost one of my twins at 33weeks as a result of complications of the cytomegalovirus I had in early pregnancy.
    sebastian was a hearty 3.6kg and my sleeping angel alexander.

things are pretty hectic... sad that this was my last pregnancy as it was a very hard and difficult one... but happy that I have a healthy little boy to love.

I still read when I can... so hi to you all....such highs and lows the last month.
    I hope that 2014 brings some more bfps.. and those that move to DE have success first time around.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-02-2014)