Closed Thread
Page 81 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Twocam and Micca you still in one piece?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (18-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling very sad today...night b4 last up from 2am with really bad trapped wind...like beside my belly button on the left and then my whole abdomen would blow upnin pain...really just felt like I needed a big fart but I couldnt. Ended up 2 little vomits so I didnt know if it was MS as well or the wind pain. Didnt feel 100% but went to work for a couple, then got some groceries. Spent most of arvo in bed and had a headache. This morning now I have some brown cm so im feeling devastated. Havnt said anything to DH. For what its worth the trapped wind feeling is gone and its just gurgling. For all I know it was food poisoning it last probably 3 hours on and off at its worst but I had it a little bit the day b4 and yest I just ate plain milk arrowroot and multigrain bikkies and it all felt tender ...until steak ...today dont feel too bad

I know brown is old but thats how it always starts then goes red...why cant it just be ok...everyone tells me that but its just bs words pple say that are easy to spit out at the right time...ive known all along...I dont have good things happen when it comes to pregnancy...no miracles here

Last edited by mrsmac123; 20-01-2014 at 19:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't lose hope mrsmac. I had a very similar thing happen during my pregnancy with my dd. It all turned out in the end. I was never sure why or what it all meant but like i said, everything was fine. Have you made an appointment with your gp? Can you see them today? I know its such a stressful time.... Hang in there & i hope everything is ok today

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Threegoes For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (19-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou threegoes so much after dealing with what you are/have been recently I dont know how you have anything left I am already feeling very drained. Anyway I have told DH about the spotting only because mum called me and I got in a state and he walked in...I just had resolved that I wasnt going to tell him all the gory details while I dont know anything. It hasnt gotten any worse but I do feel sore and achy esp when I sit at my desk...If I have a scan it will be inconclusive. ? Still only 5+5...

Last edited by mrsmac123; 20-01-2014 at 19:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsMac, oh no, I hope everything is OK. I also had something similar happen with DD too, so I hope that your little bub is OK. Thinking of you xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (19-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont think its ok...the bleeding is a bit heavier and red now...my body is just pathetic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hoping the best for you MrsMac x

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (19-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH is such a disappointment...I feel so alone...no such thing as a discussion, or a how are you today? The bleeding is very light and back to brown but I have had cramping and it just doesnt feel good in there. I told him this morning that the bleeding was lighter and he didnt even grunt...wtf?..I said...nothing to say at all? He said...well I still don't know...huh? Dont think I am asking for a prediction...just something. Last night I tried to look to the future as I am fearful that if I cannot even carry a baby no amount of IVF is going to fix that...I thought maybe to try again naturally and hes like...just do the ****ing ivf or you will be blaming me forever that you ran out of time and its going to cost a ****ing fortune...and I was beside myself as you can imagine, pretty fragile...and pretty astonished. I know he cant stand the drama, let alone the fact that he doesnt want to do it. I dont think I am being dramatic...I think that I have a right to be sad though. He did cuddle me a couple of times yesterday but last night took the cake...just cannot have a grownup discussion. Mum said..use this time to get closer to him...uhuh. He just kissed me goodbye and said "have a good day" like he does every day. I guess maybe he is just trying to keep everything calm and normal as I told him it does help me to not talk about things endlessly. I dont know if I bother to go to the doc or not...I just think its too early for anything to tell me anything. The bleeding is not as heavy (YET) as a period or previous MC but I am expecting it. To add to it the 1% morphology of DH sperm...his effort to improve it will be to take menevit...not to cut down drinking etc
    Last edited by mrsmac123; 20-01-2014 at 19:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    MrsMac
    Go see a Gp they may be able to put your mind at ease.
    Sorry your hubby is being insensitive... men just don't get it sometimes or know how to react.
    Em x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (20-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I sent him a txt at work about doc or hosp and he actually called me back so I feel a bit better...think I will go to gp sorry girls for goin on and on