Closed Thread
Page 80 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Liveandlearn, thanks for the response. You are getting an amazing number of day5 blasts. I got one on our first cycle and two on our second cycle. I had a pregnancy from one of those but miscarried.

I'd like to do the testing but it would take a lot of cycles to get enough blasts to make it worthwhile. Hearing what you said about 1 out of 9 makes me even more reluctant. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy for you to have your good embie. That is fantastic news. But, for me, if 1/9 is ok it would probably take me 9 stims to get that! I think this just consolidates my view that it is probably time to head to donor eggs for us now :-)

FS wants us to do another stim and I'm weighing up the pros and cons of that. Im strongly leaning towards DE now but hubby will prob want to do whatever FS recommends. Can't wait to have my appt and discuss it with him.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (17-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much everyone for your kind words. I am feeling much better and recovered very well.
    Mrsmac, you are doing really well & must be feeling great. Enjoy
    Bertie, so pleased for you & wish you all the best
    Mrserin, can i ask why you aren't seeing FS til Feb... Is it because they are booked out or that's the advice because if d&c?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Threegoes For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (17-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Threegoes, my FS isn't back from holidays until the 28th, so actually I have one of the earliest available appointments :-)

I'm glad you are starting to feel a bit better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks MrsErin. I know you must be looking forward to the appointment & having a plan.
    My DH & I are seeing the FS counsellor to try to work out next steps on Tuesday... I'm looking forward to it. Long story short, we agreed to 3 goes, they've been used up & now we need help to move forward as i'm not ready to give up. I can't wait to have a plan.... i'm one that needs it to help the healing & move on from 'stuff' like this. Fortunately, my FS worked through x'mas and is pretty much free as soon as i want to see him which is lucky
    Good luck with your appointment & hopefully we'll be stimming buddies soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Threegoes, I'll be doing a FET next as we have one frostie to try. I'm hoping that will go in roughly end of Feb. What does the FS counselor do? Glad you are going to keep trying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure MrsErin but i'm hoping he will just help guide our conversation or mediate so that we can come up with a solution. I'd like to say compromise but unfortunately I'm not prepared for compromise.....I'm simply not ready to give up yet. I'm hoping he will help me get my dh to understand what this all means to me.... I just can't understand that dh would have more to lose by giving in & doing it than not doing it??? Not sure if that makes sense but to me it's a no brainer in terms of long term regrets.... Anyway, we'll see what comes out of Tuesday.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Threegoes For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (17-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ok, I didn't realize that was the issue when I read your first message sorry. Very difficult situation for you. I hope you can work it out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Threegoes good to see you are doing well and that you are still as keen as ever. Good idea for the counsellor, it is hard to find the right way to express to men sometimes how it feels to have a finish line. It took me 7 months of psyche appointments to be able to figure out my sadness and then to have the talk with my dh after we were not going to have children.

Erin its a hard decision to make but as someone said recently on this thread and its stuck in my mind they put themselves through so much with stimming and bfns and such before coming to terms with the state of their own eggs and accepting the DE route with success and in hindsight would have saved so much anguish (and money) by succumbing sooner. Was it twocam that said that? At any rate it is something I want to keep in my own mind.., but at what point and how you come to that decision is the hard part

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by mrsmac123; 17-01-2014 at 21:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErin.... I so know how you feel about moving on. I've done 7 full stim cycles and never had a blast (mind you the first three cycles were mucked up due to lack of sperm). I'm keen to try one more time, as my sister's donor egg cycle won't be ready for a good number of months. I'll at least be able to say I tried everything and didn't give up on my eggs. DH would rather we not have another cycle and just wait out the time til I can use my sister's eggs, but I hate waiting and doing nothing.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (18-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Over 40s Roll Call

Waiting

Cuddleready - #3 ?
    Fortitude - #11 ?
    TinyBaby4Me
    Fingerscrossd11
    Kenta - #9
    Butterfly39
    KLM0511 - #3 ?
    Liveandlearn
    MyHeart #7 DE?
    Mrs Pontipine - no more IVF
    Jojozeck - not been on BubHub
    MrsErinR - #3.3
    ThreeGoes

Waiting to Cycle

Angelmama74 - DE SA Feb
    Emski72 - #8 DE SA Mar
    Luca - #8 Jan '14
    Chiefsgirl - #5 app Dr M Jan
    MGCBertie - #8 Feb

Cycle Underway

SpringRain - #4 EPU 8/1, FET ?

TWW

UTD

Micca - #10 EDD 18/1/14 Twins
    MusicalGal - #4 EDD 7/3/14
    Des1102 - #1 EDD 10/3/14
    Sunny15 - #9 EDD 16/4/14
    Octoberbaby2010 - #8 EDD 19/4/14
    TeamPanda - #8 EDD 23/4/14
    Ann17 - #6 EDD ? 5/14
    StillHope - #11 EDD ? 8/14
    MrsMac123 - natural EDD ? 9/14

Proud Mummies

Twocam - #1 baby boy Leo born 19/1/14
    Octoberbaby2010 - #2
    ThreeGoes - baby girl born ?
    Mrs Pontipine - baby boy born 7/11
    Wannabb - twins born 2012
    Micca - #3 baby girl born 2011
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 24-01-2014 at 21:43.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (19-01-2014),mrsmac123  (18-01-2014)