Closed Thread
Page 77 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Saw a gestational sac in the right place...first time ever saw something! Trying to keep feet on the ground stll only 4 weeks 6 days...so far to go

The FS did not really want to continue with my appt
    much I kept having to ask questions to get my test results even. DH has high sperm count but only 1% morph which I dont know what this means? If a bad one got into the egg could be something wrong?

Interestingly my AMH has gone up from 5.3 sept to 10 in November! He was pleased with that. He had my plan ready for me to start no mention of my weight so I can start straight away..see how I go. Dare I say it DH seemed more animated than me about the sac ...sending texts to his mates.

Also fibroid has grown half a cm in 6 weeks he says they dont worry about them till 5cm...expecting it to grow more with pregnancy...it looked huge on the scan

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Oh Threegoes that's just bloody awful! You poor thing... and to have your DH say that as well ... if you were here I'd give you a damn big hug.

There's nothing I can say that will make you feel better today, but know that we're all here for you love.
    xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    MrsMac congratulations - no doubt the FS would have been confused with a pregnant woman seeking IVF . I hope that everything continues well... sounds like everything is in the right place! That must be a load off.

Em x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (13-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry threegoes didnt mean to be insensitive I started typing my post 2 hours ago and just came back to itso missed your post.

I am very sorry about your scan its terrible news and very heartbreaking. It takes so long to get to 8 weeks to find that out. I guess your hubby is feeling the pain, his own pain and yours as well. Sees what you put yourself through. There is a time and place for everything though. Sometimes it seems so easy for the man my hubby was complainin about having a semen analysis.

Very sorry threegoes I hope you can recover well

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ThreeGoes.... oh I'm so sorry to hear your news. I want to give you a big hug as well. And I'll shed a few tears here for you too xx I just couldn't imagine the anguish you must be feeling - to get to 8 weeks and then find it stopped working - that's just dreadful. And I'm so sorry about your DH's comments - my DH is so supportive of me, and at times I wonder how he puts up with me and all this IVF dramas, but once or twice he's also said similar things, and I think it's his way of coping, he wants it all to be over. I so feel for you. Hope you recover well - big hugs xx

MrsMac... that's wonderful that everything is going well. You're so lucky to have this outcome. I don't really know anything about morphology of sperm, so can't advise you there. My DH is lucky to have one sperm in each sample, so we've been using donor sperm, and even that hasn't worked the magic like I was hoping. That made me smile about your DH being so excited and sending off texts to his mates :-) Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly.
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 13-01-2014 at 14:31.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (13-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Threegoes, I am so sorry.........I can't understand why this journey is so hard

MrsMac - that is awesome news for you!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (13-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Threegoes, I'm so sorry to hear your news. It's gutting when you finally get a BFP only to have something go wrong so soon after

MrsMac, your appointment sounded promising. Great news about the AMH increase.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (13-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Three goes, I am so sorry, what a ****tyntime this is for you. I second what mrsmac said, it's prob just your dh's way of coping, I'm sure he is as devastated as you.

Sending lots of hugs your way xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Threegoes, I'm so very sorry to hear your news. It's such a devastating thing. Take the time you need to grieve and remember there is no right or wrong way to do that. Just go with your feelings. I'm sorry that your DH said something so insensitive. I'm sure it was grief and shock talking for him too. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Threegoes I'm sorry...for your loss and for DH's current foot-in-mouth affliction. Take all the time you both need to regroup and consider next step. Hugs xx