Closed Thread
Page 73 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Gah CD 45 day today and still no sign of AF!!! This will be my first since the D&C can anyone advise how long this might take?

Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    mine came back right on schedule with no delays with both miscarriages. It sucks waiting for it to happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think 4-6 weeks is usual but everyone is different. For my first one, it was a bit over 4 weeks and I'm hoping the same happens this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Thanks guys - I'm normally irregular with cycles lasting between 32 and 36 days, but this is taking the cake. I'm wondering if it's got anything to do with the vitex I started post MC to help 'regulate' my AF... oh the irony. Maybe I'll stop the vitex, seems I was better off before I started taking it?
    I just wanted to get a couple of cycles under my belt before the DE cycle.

Springy how are you going? How was EPU????
    Em

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Emski - I always had regular periods but after my d and c I didn't get it for 8 weeks! I got really worried, called lynn and she put me on provera to bring it on. If you get anxious give her clinic a call and see what she saids.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Thanks Panda - I'm seeing her on the 22nd so if it's not here by then I'll see what she says. I'm trying to keep things as 'natural' as possible in the lead up to DE but I guess once I'm downing estrogen pills, snorting synarel and shooting progesterone in oil in my butt all meaning of natural has gone out the window anyway!
    Great to see you powering along in your pregnancy - we have a few ladies from this thread due soon I think don't we?!
    Micca, Twocam???

Hope everyone is having a good start to the year. I'm looking forward to a couple of weeks up at the Sunshine Coast in two weeks for a bit of a break. I anticipate a lot of fruitless fishing, relaxing and bbqs with my parents.

Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oil in my butt? Why has noone warned me of these things yet? Hah yay

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi springrain what kind of egg haul did you end up with?

Sorry girls I hope you dont mind me asking this here I am still being "stone cold" with my pregnancy and very clinical....just want to get to my scan before I think too much...I went to a new gp today as I really need some guidance and such ...she was asking me where I was going to give birth etc and I looked at her and blinked like uhh im going to give birth.??..I just said to her that I really am not thinking about that seriously...anyway then she was all atitter about having the downs syndrome test at 9-11 weeks...did I want to have it..I said yes..she was saying its imperative I have it then...as usual didnt get to ask anything....what is that test, how reliable or unreliable is it are there any reasons for not having it other than wanting a surprise...why do I have to have it week 9 to 11 she seems to think I need to get in the "system" now with referrals even if we dont know whats happening...i am booked in for a scan early next week... fingers crossed. Light candles, do a jig, whatever works.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just dont want to go to a pregnant thread as I dont consider it viable yet and im still goin ahead with my ivf stuff...appointment monday...ive lost 15kgs...6 to go...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmac123 View Post
    Oil in my butt? Why has noone warned me of these things yet? Hah yay

Lol, I think it might be a cape town thing... I've never had it here, just the lovely crinone. All the best for your scan...I understand your hesitation it's very nerve wracking.
    Em x