Closed Thread
Page 71 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well I'd say Congratulations are due then! I guess you could test again tomorrow though to see if it's getting any darker.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (05-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I can see it on the FRER but not the internet cheapie... Fingerscrossed it gets darker tomorrow!

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (05-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Btw I didn't register a second line on a IC until way after my beta... this could be it MrsMac!

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (05-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    There was enough of a line on the ic compared to stark white ive been seeing to prompt me to use the frer ive been saving for 4 cycles. But yeh I couldnt get the ic one in a pic

No celebrating yet...I have a dull throbbing ache every now and then on my lower left near ovary so I am of course worried about EP...I had no symptoms last EP and its so early, I hope its just too soon to mean something bad

Bought some more frer I will see how I go over a few days ...then guess I need to investigate where it might have stuck

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (05-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsMac... that's definitely a line there!! Congratulations!! And, of course, how lovely if you don't have to go through IVF. The weight loss thing may have helped :-))

AFM.... today's line is still there, but it is now definitely fainter than the last two days, so I'm 99.9% sure it's now just the Pregnyl fading (day 7 after last Pregnyl booster). So I've had my big cry with DH this morning, and now just trying to be as calm as possible until BT and the dreaded phonecall tomorrow. Then will start making a few new plans.
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 05-01-2014 at 15:51.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks bertie yes it will be great if I dont have to do ivf as I said when I first came here 4 months ago...for me...the getting pregnant part at least up until I last tried 6 years ago has not usually been the issue...more getting it out of my tubes and/or not miscarrying so doesnt make for a lot of excitement yet... trying to be the ice queen.... but I was wondering what effects my age might have on conception so its good it worked. I will still be going to my long awaited fs appointment next mon...not sure if I tell them about bfp or play dumb...I will be having a scan then and would be 5 weeks...is that too soon to see anything? I dont feel like I can go to a pregnant group yet

Bertie Im sorry your tests have faded evryone here is so resilient maybe you will still get a nice surprise still but it sounds like you are prepped for wherever the rollercoaster takes you as best you can. It is horrible when your body just lets you down.., very helpless feeling

With regards to coq10...is this ok to keep taking after bfp ?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Mac, they should be hopefully be able to see a sac at 5 weeks which would confirm a pregnancy in the uterus and not ectopic, although it would be too early to see a yolk sac or hear a heartbeat. Are you testing again today? How many dpo are you? I would be so excited for you if this sticks! My DH and I both lost about 8kgs beore this round of IVF and I think it prob contributed to our success.

Thinking of you today Bertie!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (06-01-2014),mrsmac123  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got the call - sort of expected - BFN. Nothing more really to say :-((

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie, sorry to hear the official news

MrsMac, that's great news!

Went in for BT and US today, will have EPU Weds

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    SpringRain.... good luck with your EPU on Wed. It's always such a hopeful time. I'll be thinking of you then.

I have spent the last two hours now on the phone!!!
    - IVFA's donor co-ordinator has promised me that I will only have to wait 2 months for my next go at anon donor sperm - and I don't have to pay the $100 waiting list fee again - big saving there!! Lol.
    - next plan depends if my sister will still donate her eggs - she's recently found a boyfriend and that's thrown a spanner in the works, as IVFA says he has to attend all of DS's appointments - so I've booked a FS appt for me and a separate one for her, but can not get in for 6 weeks!! Not happy with that, and if my FS decides to actually give me a courtesy call this afternoon, I'll be pushing him about that
    - then a booked a counselling appt for her (and boyfriend) and one for me (and DH) - I have done the counselling twice before, but because we're now using donor eggs, have to do it again
    - but wait, not one lot of counselling, but three!! One week later, both my sister and I have to have another separate counselling sessions (but not allowed to book these in yet, as counsellor apparently may determine we need more thinking time)
    - then after two individual sessions each, we then have a joint session with everyone
    - so even though the donor sperm now will be ready in 2 months, you can see that all that waiting for appts and counselling will take probably a good 4 months before we get a cycle underway
    - so, I'm getting all my IVFA records copied, as I have an appointment with Fertility First in 2 weeks, and am thinking of sneaking in a cycle there - I'm a little interested to see if she may do something different that Prof I at IVFA hasn't done or won't do
    - and then, yes, I'm going to contact SA and start getting info packages etc to plan SA for later in the year :-) That almost seems easier than all the counselling with my sister

Kind of done my head in this afternoon, with all that planning. Think it's time for some chocolate!!