Closed Thread
Page 69 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well, progesterone levels for half-way through TWW came back today as being nice and high - 113.4, so FS happy with that to stay on one pessary morning and night. It's good to hear, since in previous cycles when they've only checked it at the end at the preg BT, it had dropped to almost nothing. Glad I had it checked half-way :-)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Octoberbaby2010  (28-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a great progesterone number Bertie!
    Good luck Springy!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (30-12-2013),SpringRain  (29-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Springy - how are you going? How did your BT go?
    Bertie - how are you feeling? Are you coping ok in the TWW?

Em x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (02-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Em, happy new year, lovely!! Thanks, I'm doing fine, E2 rising, have a really good crop of follies, leading ones at around 12-13mm. Back again Monday for more. Quite bloated now, but EPU will be sometime from Weds onwards.

Bertie, thinking of you, hoping your little ones are snuggling in.

Hope everyone had a great new year.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (02-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski and SpringRain.... thanks for thinking of me. I feel OK at the moment, as I've had friends over the whole afternoon and evening playing board games, so that was really good. NYE's was pretty bad - DH and I went out for a lovely dinner where I tried really hard to converse about other things, then watched fireworks in the local park where I just kept wiping away tears, followed by absolute crying again as I later got into bed!! It may have been easier if I'd had any symptoms, but still nothing, that I'm pretty convinced it will be a BFN (even though I'm still trying to think positive). A little is self-preservation, trying to get ready for a BFN and already making plans in my head.

I have 3 HPTs which I plan to use, and have decided to use them each afternoon (starting Fri), as if I do them in the morning I'm going to have dreadful crying eyes to go out each day! So first one will be tomorrow, and I'm rather ready now to find out.

SpringRain... your follicles sound great. Oooh they're quite likely to be ready by Monday's scan, so that's great. How many eggs have you had collected on previous EPUs?
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 02-01-2014 at 21:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM.... I did a HPT this afternoon, and it only has the faintest of faintest second lines. DH can't even see it. I know that this is just the left over of the Pregnyl shots, as they stay in your system 4-8 days and this is day 5 after last Pregnyl. I'm sort of not surprised at the result - I knew that no symptoms meant no baby. Haven't had time to cry with DH yet, as my brother arrived at the door that very instant, and now him and DH are watching some action movie!! At least I know I tried everything, with two transferred this time and doing Intrallipids, Clexane, Prednisolone, Aspirin, plus all the normal stuff.

Have made appointment in a couple of weeks at Fertility First, as they have no waiting list for donor sperm, so we can put together some options what to do next. My sister was going to donate her eggs, but just before Christmas found a boyfriend, and now "has to talk to him" about it, so we may end up in SA for DEs sooner than later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im sorry bertie is it possible its still too early?

Springrain sounds like your eggs are coming along beautifully!

How is everyone..the preggers and the non?

Today I am officially 2/3 to my starting weight., I have lost 14kgs of the 21...only 7 to go! My BMI is 38!!! That is 14 kgs in 16 weeks.., never did I think I could do it! Appointment with FS finally is monday week I hope I can start cycling late feb still at this stage I think my weight will be ok by then and the issue will be more the fibroid, polyp and whether they want my remaining scarred tube removed. I am getting really excited at taking a step

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

Leomum  (03-01-2014),MGC Bertie  (03-01-2014),SpringRain  (03-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi girls,

Bertie don't give up all hope - do another tomorrow. I know how you feel but maybe... just maybe it's just starting to register the HCG not petering out. You never know... a big hug for you though
    MrsMac you're a weightloss machine! Good for you and well done!
    Springy I hope your follies are plumping up nicely!
    Nothing to report from me - just here in the sidelines cheering you all on

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (03-01-2014),SpringRain  (03-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies... today is 11dpt3dt, so it's definitely the first good day for testing. No, I guess I haven't given up hope yet - maybe that's secretly why I haven't burst out crying yet!! I will test again Sat and Sun - perhaps in the morning now, since I've read that's actually better to do it.

Yes MrsMac... I'm also way encouraged about your weight loss. I lost 7 kilos before Christmas, and amazingly since eating absolutely madly for 2 solid weeks over Christmas I've only put back on 1kg. There's still two more family get-togethers for us, plus two boxes of mince pies to demolish, before I think about eating healthy again!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie, hope that the other tests give you some better news. In my 1st 2 non CGH cycles on Gonal F (same as now), 10 eggs were collected in each EPU. At my last cycle on Elonva, I had 20 eggs. I'm back on Gonal F this time, with similar numbers of follies and E2 levels, so am expecting a similar result. Best wishes for your FF appointment, or SA, whichever comes next

MrsMac, congratulations on the weight loss, well done, especially over the difficult Xmas/new year period

Panda, hope little panda is doing well.

Em Octoberbaby Twocam and anyone else reading along

AFM - just waiting till Monday's scan, and to talk to my FS.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (03-01-2014)