Closed Thread
Page 68 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all

Thanks for your well-wishes over the last couple of days. I had my D&C in at Cabrini on Saturday and I'm feeling remarkably well. Just a little crampy at times but not too bad. Emotionally, I'm also doing well. I wouldn't wish miscarriages on anyone but I have found this one much easier to cope with than my first back in May. All along, I knew that something just wasn't right this time. Our little one was a serious fighter though.

Anyway, a bit of an enforced break for me now while cycles get back to normal. We have one more frostie to try and beyond that I think we'll be moving to Donor Eggs as my 2 miscarriages this year indicate to me that my 41yo eggs are probably not going to cut it. We may try one more cycle with them..undecided...DH and I need to have a good chat about it. Quite frankly, I just want to have a pregnancy that sticks so I can be a Mum before too long and DE are looking to be the way to do that now.

I have found this thread to be an amazing support and help in what can seem a lonely experience at times. I wish you all the happiest Christmases and I hope you all have a wonderful 2014 (with BFP's flooding this thread!)

xx

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

emski72  (24-12-2013),MGC Bertie  (25-12-2013),mrsmac123  (24-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I hope you all get a chance to take in some relaxation over the next few days and spoil yourselves though I see some have already started! Hubby and I are just spending christmas with each other this year.. we both like it that way...antisocial thats us! No pressies either we just do bdays as both of ours are within 2 weeks of it. Its rare that we can actually get away with not having to do some christmas stuff but this year we do.

Happy bday chiefsgirl welcome to the fearless 40s!

Wishing you all a bouncing baby or 2 for 2014... I really hope everyone gets one! Thanks for all your support already it is really appreciated as it can be quite lonely I have found. My hubby doesnt even get menstrual cycles let alone all this other stuff!

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

Leomum  (28-12-2013),MGC Bertie  (25-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hello ladies....I just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a New Year full of wonderful surprises.

Thank you to all you lovely ladies for all your support pre and post our South African adventure and especially during our little scare with bubba a couple of weeks ago.

You are truly amazing courageous beautiful ladies.

Bub is going great guns...approximately 3 weeks ahead on growth and VERY active. OB says "chunky with very long legs". We are getting support on cleft lips and are truly glad that it is a stand alone issue and not linked to anything chromosomal.

We haven't found out what we are having...we really want a surprise.

I have given myself a Christmas present.....FINALLY felt comfortable changing my signature block...thought at 23 weeks, changing it wouldn't jinx bub!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow.

MERRY CHRISTMAS...and I hope you all get something lovely in your Christmas stockings.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (25-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. Wishing you all a happy and merry Christmas day. I truly hope this is the year for you all.
    Bertie how fantastic to be pupo during this festive time. I hope that some Christmas magic comes your way. Especially it being a time of new life and all that.
    Sunny it's wonderful to reach this stage of the pregnancy. I'm 23 weeks today to. What a milestone to reach. We are so lucky in this day and age and living in a modern country that issues like cleft lips are managed with safe medical intervention. My girlfriend said to me this year, who had a downs baby, that You will love that baby like any other baby when you hold it. Doesn't matter what problem they have, disability etc, whether it's your egg or not. So I hope this is the year for everyone and its a great year ahead.
    x

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (25-12-2013),Sunny15  (25-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi girls,

hope you all had a marvelous Christmas! Springy you're cycling again soon aren't you? I'll have it all crossed for you lovely!

Em x

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (27-12-2013),SpringRain  (27-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Em, thanks for thinking of me. I started injections yesterday, first scan and BT tomorrow.

Bertie, when is your BT? Hope that your little embies are snuggling in

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (27-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Springrain.... hope that first scan is looking good tomorrow. My BT is not until Mon 6/1. By my calculation I could have actually had the blood test a couple of days earlier, but I'm gathering with their holiday rosters and things, that worked in better for the clinic. At the moment I'm only 4dp3dt so am not feeling anything - implantation won't occur until tomorrow at the earliest, but this time I'm fully recovered from the meds and things, that there's no twinges or anything. Keeping busy, shopping, cooking, cleaning and catching up with family :-)) Hope everyone is well xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (28-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Springy, - good luck for your scan tomorrow.

Hi to all you other wonderful ladies. I hope you are all having a lovely Xmas/new year.

MrsP...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (28-12-2013),SpringRain  (28-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Springy!

Bertie, sounds like you are keeping busy. The tww is awful. Hooe this one goes fast with good news at the end

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (28-12-2013),SpringRain  (28-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Good luck Springy! xx

20. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (28-12-2013)