Closed Thread
Page 65 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My news is good but not wonderful yet lol...my BMI as of this morning is 39!!! Remember I started at 46...that little milestone was what I needed to kickstart again. With all the work the baby stuff seemed to be fading into the background...good for waiting but not good for motivation...and I have been having issues with hunger and well heading for a quarter pounder. I hope that in about 7 weeks I will be at 35 eeeeee

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

Octoberbaby2010  (16-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Threegoes you did things a little different this cycle didnt you?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Luca.... thanks for thinking of me. My cycle is not going great, but hasn't been cancelled yet!! On d10 there were 2x8 and 2x7 follicles with estrogen at 470. Today was d13 and there are 2x14 and 2x11 with estrogen at 1100. So things are still growing, but really slowly. FS is leaning towards cancelleing, especially since IVFA is apparently closed for 3 days over Christmas, and he's not happy about EPU falling during that time! Anyhow, in the same boat, nothing I can do, and just have to wait to see what Wednesday's BT and ultrasound results bring.

Threegoes... that sounds wonderful. Fingers crossed everything works well from now xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Threegoes! Great news!

Mrs Mac I think you are doing an amazing job! Losing weight is soooooo hard. Keep it up!

Hang in there Bertie! Hope everything goes ahead

Everyone else.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (17-12-2013),mrsmac123  (20-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Bertie, I hope things are looking up for your cycle.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (17-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks MrsMac, OctoberBaby & MGCBertie.
    Hang in there Bertie, i'm hoping for the best for you. By my calculations, on day 16 there should be 2x 20 & 2 x 17 follies.....Generally what is your fertalisation rate? With EPU date... How long does your FS usually let you stim for? Christmas/New Year will mean you've been stimming for over 23 days.. Is that right?
    Good job on the weight loss MrsMac. You certainly are ticking all those boxes.
    Hi to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies for wishing me well. We'll see how the BT and ultrasound goes tomorrow (Wed).

Threegoes....for fertilisation rates, we can't really count the first 3 cycles as we used DH's dodgy sperm. We then used anon donor sperm - Cycle #4 we had 1 fertilised out of 2 mature, and Cycle #5 we had 4 fertilise out of 5 mature, so were happy with that. Cycle #6 was cancelled, so nothing there.

Each stim has gone a different length - cycle #1 7 days, cycle #2 11 days, cycle #3 13 days, cycle #4 10 days, cycle #5 11 days, cycle #6 15 days when they cancelled because I had ovulated. Of course, ovulation is due this Sat, so if they haven't grown enough by Friday, then there they go. My FS said it is possible to stim longer, but I never asked him how that's possible when ovulation could still occur naturally, like it did last time. Well, I guess we'll have a definite conclusion this time tomorrow.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (20-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Bertie, your cycles are very different aren't they? My FS prescribes Orgalutran to stop ovulation. I think i was taking it for quite a few days before the last egg pick up on cd16. Are you prescribed anything?
    I also thought your scan was tomorrow, sorry..... I hope it went ok today & you have a plan you're happy with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Threegoes... on cycle #6 I had orgalutran and that was the cycle I ovulated early, so obviously that didn't work. Went back to Synarel and Menopur this time, but wasn't prescribed anything for preventing ovulation, not that I know of!!

In any case.... I had EPU this morning. As predicted they collected 4 eggs, 2 that turned out mature and were injected. DH gave a sperm sample, but the scientist called to say that they looked but wasn't any sperm, so no surprise there. They used the anon donor sperm, and said they found two nice sperm to use. They will call in the morning (Sat) to say if they fertilise overnight, so fingers crossed for a good party in the petri dish overnight :-)) If all is well, they will do a 3dt on Monday, as 5dt would be Xmas Day and they're closed then.
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 20-12-2013 at 19:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That all sounds quite positive Bertie. I really hope this is it for you! Syneral and Menopur were my winning combo, it's the syneral that stops ovulation and is supposed to be highly effective. Looking forward to hearing you have a double transfer on Monday!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (20-12-2013)