Closed Thread
Page 63 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErinR, i'm thinking of you today..., wishing all the best.
    Emski, lucky there's christmas between now & when your DE tests. Hopefully time will pass quickly.
    Butterly, im sorry you've had another BFN. Hang in there, i hope its turns around.
    AFM, BT tomorrow....:/ I really don't know what to expect. Im trying to keep level headed so im not too disappointed but you all know how hard that is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well, things didn't go as expected for us today at our 2nd scan. Bub had a heartbeat of 95 which was a surprise, but had only grown 4 days in size over the 9 day period. So, things are still not looking at all good but we can't go to D&C when there is a heartbeat.

We will now be going back for another scan in another 9 days. More waiting for me.

I feel indifferent. I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad about today's outcome. I really thought I would get some closure today.

Sorry if I sound insensitive. I know I should be grateful for being pregnant but the constantly looming MC is really hard to take.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I hear you Erin it's tough to take when it is uncertain for so long xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly and threegoes fingers crossed, butterfly maybe itsnot quite implanted yet

Erin I really feel for you even if progress is so slow at this early stage there maybe still achance it will be viable? What a terrible wait...I think indifference is natural in this situation

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErinR, im sorry you are still waiting. Its such a worrying time & i really feel for you. Take care.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

MrsErin
    - I am sorry you are still in limbo. This must be so hard for you. I really hope you get a good outcome at the end. Sounds like litlle embie is trying so hard.

Threegoes - best of luck for BT tomorrow. I hope this is it for you. Would be a nice Xmas present for you and your hubby.

Emski - hope your DE journey is going well. I must pop over to the DE board to start gaining info.

Butterfly - I am sorry for your BFN.

MGCbertie - how did your cycle go? I hope you didnt have to cancel in the end. It is so hard.

We saw our FS last week. We are doing our final OE cycle end next month. DH & I have been talking about donor eggs more. It has been hard to get him on board but he is beginning to see. It was good that he came to the appt last week and FS gave us the dreadful statistics. I didnt know miscarriage rate at our age was 85% and after 3 miscarriages I think we need to face facts. So Em - your journey is inspiring me!

Hi to everyone else.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (16-12-2013),mrsmac123  (13-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Luca I hope you go against all odds for your last cycle. 85% certainly is a dreadful stat esp when you add all the other possibilities on too. It feels good to have the DE option. I dont even know how I would talk my hubby around to it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am back working from home..phew...i think I will be back on site end of next week for a few scary days..it will be myself and the business owners wife running the show...my product knowledge is not the best....I am a bookkeeper not a sales person...but the wifes is even worse. They are keeping me very busy from home anyway but it is much nicer working in socks!

At least its helped to pass the time my appt with fs is now just 31 days away...looks like I wont get to follow up on my fibroid and polyp before then. I am really bogged under with work and I need to keep my clients happy as they are paying for my ivf! I am really trying to get my weight down to start to cycle in Feb. Dont have anybig xmas feasts to contend with yet..hubby and I dont get into it. Only hope he doesnt get a big leg of ham for xmas from his boss..., cant resist....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Luca, I'm with you. We are seriously talking moving to DE too after one miscarriage and with the very real likelihood that this current pregnancy is headed that way too. I don't think I can keep the motivation to try with my own eggs. I'm 41 and I just want to start my family and maybe even have more than one if I could.

I was thinking today how nice it would be to be pregnant and excited about it, rather than just worried all the time.

Anyway, I wish you all the best with your current cycle and if you do find yourself going down the DE route then I'll be watching your journey with excitement.

My DH is on board with the DE idea although I think he'd like one last go with mine. It took a bit of convincing that we should consider going the DE way but when I laid out the pros he really did come around quite quickly to the idea for the future.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Luca, i got a hcg of 119 so we'll see what Monday brings. Fingerscrossed it confirms a BFP.